Player Watch #6 Jordan Lewis - 300

Remove this Banner Ad

What a great pick up
The blokes supposedly in decline but he had a statistically better season than Tyson and about the same as Jones
He plays well in big games, he can coach the young blokes and he might belt someone which I'm always a fan of
Welcome to the demons Jordan where we are building the biggest team of assholes ever seen

Am absolutely loving reading a large amount of Hawks fans now say how past it he is.
Coping mechanism. Lewis will be a great pick up for you guys. He definitely has at least 2 really good years left.

For what you gave up and what he will bring on and off the field. You guys should be stoked. His leadership is real quality.

Enjoy guys. Your midfield is looking better and better each year!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

What number will he get?

Not many good ones available at the moment!! 31, 38 and numbers in the 40s! Unless we delist some others haha

Buggy is such a little smartarse. Love it.

There is a poll on the FoxSports website, who won the Lewis trade, Demons or Hawks ... believe it or not, 94% agree that Melbourne have been the beneficiaries.
Fox are literally the only ones stupid enough to run such a poll. Even the Hun wouldn't run that poll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez I love Buggy ... such a campaigner.
I love Bugg too ... so much his nickname should be Herbie.

As for Lewis, I couldn't be happier. Getting him for nothing and his experience in the most successful team of the past decade combined with his strong streak of mongrel will help our talented but young and inexperienced midfield walk tall and play with confidence. Hard to imagine a better signing for our needs.

Great pick up for the club. Still has some good footy left and will provide great leadership and work ethic for the young group.
Definitely has 2 years left in him and likely a third. Can't complain about the price we paid either hey.

His press conference is a good watch on the Dees website! Seems like Todd Viney had a big hand in getting him here!

I can not believe Melbourne are capable of having this kind of off season.

Every young gun we have is signed up, and good players are moving to us without even talking to a second team.

Maybe Roos isn't a genius as coach, maybe he is. But when it comes to transforming a clubs culture he might be the best around since Barassi.

Also, none of you are aware but I haven't smoked for 7 days (well, 6 and a bit - am on day 7) and I knew it would bring good things. This is clearly a sign. If I keep not smoking we will probably land Fyfe next year.
Top effort.

I haven't had a cigarette for around two weeks... it's not easy, even though I'm still rolling joints every night :D

Really hope you guys can go all the way next season, would love to see another dee's flag. Lewis will go a long way to help out with experience and leadership.

Good get for a packet of chips!!
You're bold. I just want finals.

You guys have really got your hands on a real champ.

I'm really looking forward to watching Jordy get in there with your playing group and seeing how you guys can turn around his career.

You guys have really got your hands on a real champ.

I'm really looking forward to watching Jordy get in there with your playing group and seeing how you guys can turn around his career.
How come your folks called you Hawk when your surname is Hawkins?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back