AFL Player # 6: Jye Caldwell

Remove this Banner Ad

And Stewart.

Along with Shaun Edwards, Kurt Aylett and Jonathan Giles. Maybe ask Dev Smith’s thoughts too.

Man, us and Carlton really have just rummaged through them haven’t we

And Stewart.

Along with Shaun Edwards, Kurt Aylett and Jonathan Giles. Maybe ask Dev Smith’s thoughts too.

Man, us and Carlton really have just rummaged through them haven’t we

Richmond and Collingwood have also had nibbles too.

Hopefully Caldwell today can shut out Dangerfield, Duncan and C. Guthrie today.

Richmond and Collingwood have also had nibbles too.

Hopefully Caldwell today can shut out Dangerfield, Duncan and C. Guthrie today.
Well, Guthrie isn't playing, so...

Would like to see him rack up 25+ now. He’s career to date he’s had one 26 possie game and and handful for 23 possie games, with most mid in mid teens. Given he’s such a damaging user would be good to get the ball in his hands more often.

I had Jye in our best 3 tonight. I thought he had a couple of good tackles and clearances that helped ease us missing Parish and Setterfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just needs to work on his footskills, had some big clangers but was elite on the inside with his handballs

The positive is him finding it 31 times even though we played a heavy disposal game. Had our most clearances and still kept his usual 6 SI

He didnt have any more turnover than Z.Merrett ect

Very happy with his game. Stepped up when we needed him. Too many howlers to be considered top tier at this point though.
I agree but I do think he has the potential to be top tier look at Butters
You Got This Confidence GIF by South Park

‘At this point‘
it’s interesting will Will (Setterfield) be ever top tier? What I saw today was a very talented individual (Caldwell) who has been robbed of opportunities through injuries and being second in line to others (not unlike Setterfield). Similar to Hind I had great respect for the way he attacked the game today. He looked experimental and rusty but I don’t think he has hit his ceiling yet but he is like Hind having a crack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back