Past Kade Simpson

Remove this Banner Ad

Given his light build and the fearless way he plays, it's a minor miracle he got to 50 games, let alone 250...

Congratulations Simmo, an absolute STAR with the courage of .....???
What's the perfect example of courage? What am I looking for here?
Oh, I've got it,

.... The courage of KADE SIMPSON!

A MUST READ article on Simmo :thumbsu: ............

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/kad...s/news-story/2ac71ea0ce173cb2adf2fac0474f192a

8fc72f718b7228fd311bbca20bbbb938

Kade Simpson has had a brilliant start to the 2016 AFL season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has a lot in common with the Flying Doormat. Rarely plays a bad game. We were very fortunate that his skinny frame discouraged recruiters. Despite the draft penalty we ended up with a top pick.:thumbsu:

I met him last year at a grand final luncheon... Super guy, but couldn't believe how small he actually was..
A credit to not only Carlton but all those little blokes they say aren't big enough to play afl.
Congrats simmo :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I remember his first or second game, he was brought in after playing ressies the day before. We must have been hammered by injuries. I think it was against port. He was chasing the ball along the wing, picked it up, a millisecond away from getting his first touch in AFL he was tackled. Poor Simmo. He must've had some tired legs.

WP_20160515_12_43_51_Pro.jpg

Keepsakes for the Pool room, right next to my Hey Hey its Saturday board game.

Seriously thinking of ordering a print of the photo of Bruce Doull and Simmo, hang it on the living room wall, don't usually go all sentimental for things like that, but its Bruce Doull and Simmo together, and your not going to miss the opportunity to immortalize the moment #Simmo250

Remove this Banner Ad

Back