Past #6: Lachlan Hansen - pick 3 '06 - 151 NM games - NM life member - thanks Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

Some help please north brothers. Either I'm mad or there used to be a pic doing the rounds of Loogie cutting grass with scissors.

Is that right, and does anyone have it? Thanks

Some help please north brothers. Either I'm mad or there used to be a pic doing the rounds of Loogie cutting grass with scissors.

Is that right, and does anyone have it? Thanks
In this video:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be unhappy if he's retained, but I do worry about concussions. Have a feeling he may need to retire early like Patch, so a trade wouldn't be a bad thing if we pick up an early-ish pick.

I agree. An experienced tall mobile key position who can play at either end, blessed with endurance and a good mark is a highly valuable commodity. Seems like a good bloke too. His injuries and concussions would be a concern though.

Has Arden St been mowed since Wacky Wednesday?

Probably a good way to tell if Loogs has been told he is getting traded.

I have heard Adelaide are the front runners if he is on the block, as they have come to a deal with SACA to use him in the off season

Have loved Lachie since the moment he walked in the door of the club, so this was a big highlight for me on a night that held quite a few of them.

'Laconic' Lachie - Life Member of the NMFC. Brilliant.

Couldn't get a more tree pic-worthy moment than this...

007465-hansen.jpg

3 things.

1: I love Loogie.

2: I hope we don't trade him.

3: I hope his body allows him a full preseason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back