Past #6: Lachlan Hansen - pick 3 '06 - 151 NM games - NM life member - thanks Lachie

Remove this Banner Ad

All the best Lachie.

But not sure why we cut him just yet. If another club picked him up on the right coin we would get a compensation pick. Unless of course we pick up our own free agent to negate that...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember copped a lot of crap from ******* supporters on Facecrap and then he shut them up with some great football. Such a funny and great attitude kind of guy. No doubt a club could use him so if he wants to play on I am sure some club will give him a shot.

All the KOs set him back and he was pretty unlucky....2016 mostly and found it hard to get back in.

Good luck mate.

Hope he plays on Benny Brown twice a season there's a 20 goal head start in the race for the Coleman medal. Wish him all the best and a loyal servant, but * me it seems every footballer we have is bloody awesome and yet we haven't won jack in near 20 years.

Terrible one on one, slow as a wet week, poor decision marker. brave as they come and spent most of his career treading where angles fear. Well done lachie and good luck am sure he'll be given another opportunity but we do not need him.

Love Lachie real clubmen!

I shared a beer or 3 with him at a B&F a few years ago whilst standing at the back of the room whilst the speeches were occurring. Lachie was standing there, slightly worse for wear, shirt half tucked in, had his arm around me telling me how much he loved the club.

All the best Shinboner you did us and yourself proud!

Hope he plays on Benny Brown twice a season there's a 20 goal head start in the race for the Coleman medal. Wish him all the best and a loyal servant, but **** me it seems every footballer we have is bloody awesome and yet we haven't won jack in near 20 years.

Terrible one on one, slow as a wet week, poor decision marker. brave as they come and spent most of his career treading where angles fear. Well done lachie and good luck am sure he'll be given another opportunity but we do not need him.

The end was pretty clear when he was turned inside out by Ty Vickery.

One of the highlights,

He will forever remain one of my favourite shinboners of all time. A lot here sunk their boots into him over the years and I am proud, alongside a few others, to have defended him all these years and rewarded us with a number of good games. Gone from the afl (presumably), but never forgotten.

Shinboner through and through.

Very disappointed to read this. Had a feeling that this would be the outcome. Should have been down back right from the start of his career. Trying to make him a forward, in the early days, I think anyway, hampered his development

All the very best in the future Lachie. Very sorry to see you go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back