Player Watch #6 Logan McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

Good things happen to good clubs that carry themselves well.

I might not believe in karma, but its true that what goes around comes around. How NM treated Shaw etc and the Swans doing their best to keep everyone happy during covid, things just *luckily* fall into place somehow

Maybe. Mostly it’s just funny though

Phillips will be a fine midfielder but yer they needed a forward desperately and Logan was there instead they pick up a mid.

Thats probably North angst we would be the same.

Yes they will end up with a gun of their own in good time. Still fun to enjoy watching them squirm until they realise that.

We need to get this kid signed ASAP. Sign him for an additional 2 years as you know that other clubs, especially West Coast and Fremantle are going to go after him hard.

Judging by how he is settling in and that he has made a couple of close mates already (who will have no intention of leaving - Campbell and Gulden) along with the fact we will have plenty of cash freed up post Buddy and finally that this young side is trending in the right direction, I am quietly confident he will be here for the long haul.

Judging by how he is settling in and that he has made a couple of close mates already (who will have no intention of leaving - Campbell and Gulden) along with the fact we will have plenty of cash freed up post Buddy and finally that this young side is trending in the right direction, I am quietly confident he will be here for the long haul.

I am too but we can't be complacent. We don't want him to be a McAsey who is after one season already insistent on going home.

We need to get this kid signed ASAP. Sign him for an additional 2 years as you know that other clubs, especially West Coast and Fremantle are going to go after him hard.

You don’t have to worry about Fremantle. They’re allergic to key forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This on;
The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VI

The melts about McDonald and the academies start on page 117.
I feel sorry for Norf supporters. Sydney has a history of winning and playing finals. You get complacent but comfortable knowing you have a great club that has great people that make great decisions. It makes me feel good that I am a Swans supporter. Every week. This was a special week with what happened in last nights game. It has bouyed most Swans supporters. We can see the future. And it does look good.

The "Non North Footy Discussion thread & Match day Chat thread"

Oh boy. Academy melts a plenty.

"Swabs don't even pay for it"

They’re still most likely talking about the good old days of their last premiership which was last century. A generation of children have been born and grown up to become adults since that happened. I think Norf probably gained 2 boys and a girl to add to their supporter group of probably 5. They’ll always be the Filler Roos to me.

Don’t post. Visiting another team’s board, one should travel as an anthropologist: simply observe.
I was going to use the term 'zoo', but the principle is the same.

I strongly condone reading what is going on at other boards, a good melt is always entertaining. But don't touch, and don't complain here if you stir the natives and get a ban.

I was going to use the term 'zoo', but the principle is the same.

I strongly condone reading what is going on at other boards, a good melt is always entertaining. But don't touch, and don't complain here if you stir the natives and get a ban.

I have only ever had a team board ban once, and I think it was a 30 day ban or something. I got banned for saying something negative about Jason Akermanis on the Bulldogs board. I can't remember precisely what I said.

This on;
The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VI

The melts about McDonald and the academies start on page 117.
I don't usually bother with other club's boards but thought I would take a look at this.
These guys are bitter, nasty and stupid. Not to mention envious of things they imagine but that are not real.
Leaves a nasty taste in your mouth.

Apologies for the intrusion.

I’ve been waving the McDonald flag since seeing him in the WAFL last year. Norf made a huge mistake not picking this kid and while I would love for Freo to get him I think the Bloods culture and the pool of youthful talent will win him over. You guys are stacked. Gonna be an exciting watching you guys for the next few years.

You don’t have to worry about Fremantle. They’re allergic to key forwards.

🙁

Apologies for the intrusion.

I’ve been waving the McDonald flag since seeing him in the WAFL last year. Norf made a huge mistake not picking this kid and while I would love for Freo to get him I think the Bloods culture and the pool of youthful talent will win him over. You guys are stacked. Gonna be an exciting watching you guys for the next few years.

He Wilksyy there is ongoing problem for Freo your team has recruited about 10 KPDs in the last 6 years and bugger all forwards. Traded for McCarthy and Hogan. Recruited defenders time and time again. Hopefully Bell will got some opportunities to get forwards through the draft and not over paying for flaky forwards. Get luck to Freo, gun defence and developing mids but terrible up front.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back