Player Watch #6 Logan McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a Pendles-like quality to the way he seems to make play around him come to a stand-still whenever he has the ball. His wheel around and goal on the weekend was so effing smooth. I bang on about composure all the time and to see it in an 18 year old 196cm key forward I did not expect at all. You love to see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyways Freo probably preparing to throw him a million a season as early as end of 2022?

Sure the club is well aware of it.
1000% they'd be aware of it. There will be a long term deal from the swans incoming no doubt, they'll take the punt on him, and being a first year player you can't really reject the opportunity of another contract. Whether or not he wants to move in a few years or not, we'd atleast be in a position to get back our moneys worth, absolute worst case.

Saw this browsing Twitter.

I highly doubt that actually happened, but you'd hate to be part of North's social media team when that club keeps doing things to justify that hashtag...

He can totally knock back an extension haha

Hope he doesn’t
But then he'd be playing with fate. An ACL can easily make that decision turn on him. Imo any 18 yr old who gets a long term contract put Infront of them, will sign it, stupid not to.

He can opt out but won't beable to sign a contract till he's out the door. Sign with the current club now and it's effective immediately.

Aquinas College must have some sports program or scholarship system -- Logan McDonald, The Chad, Cripps, Fyfe, Baker and Yeo. Its alumni could field a pretty good AFL team. Swans available for any east coast reunions.
Nah. You move your footy talented kids to one of the big boys schools so they get noticed. Then they get picked for WA u18s. Unless you're indigenous it's hard to get noticed elsewhere. (e.g. Will Powell). WA is pretty corrupt, like Victoria.

What a weird video. Jesse White, hearing a Bevan kick described as fantastic, time goes by very quickly it’s a bit scary lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back