Player Watch #6 Logan McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

Psshtt 10 year contracts are overrated anyway 👀

in franklin's last game, the 2023 grand final, he kicks four as the swans go back to back, and as a parting gift he convinces mcdonald to sign a 9-year deal, committing to the club for life ... mcdonald having become the first player to kick six goals in each of successive grand final victories

Haha. Didnt he end up getting paid unders about halfway through that contract? I think Andrew Ireland or someone similar signed him up. Great value to the lions

Yeah was Andrew Ireland and I think he was underpriced nearly a third into the contract 🤣

in franklin's last game, the 2023 grand final, he kicks four as the swans go back to back, and as a parting gift he convinces mcdonald to sign a 9-year deal, committing to the club for life ... mcdonald having become the first player to kick six goals in each of successive grand final victories
You've been licking the Hypnotoad again haven't you

Just wanted to mention I received a message from Dog 36 not too long before the re-signing was announced that was bang on in case anyone doubted the information he passed on regarding Dawson.

Also wanted to thank him for making me feel more important than I am by passing the updates on to me ;)

Just wanted to mention I received a message from Dog 36 not too long before the re-signing was announced that was bang on in case anyone doubted the information he passed on regarding Dawson.

Also wanted to thank him for making me feel more important than I am by passing the updates on to me ;)
Haha I got one too. Obviously has a trusted few 😃

Micky McGuane holding forth on the all-round excellence of Logan Mac.

'I was thrilled to see Logan McDonald re-sign with the Swans during the week for two more years....
In the short term, the 19-year-old’s primary role looks to be as a conduit between defence and attack, which allows the grand master, Lance Franklin, to serve as the deepest forward.
Coach John Longmire clearly wouldn’t give McDonald that sort of responsibility unless he had not only the aerobic capacity to carry out the role but also the footy smarts to lead to the right areas.
This is one of the traits I really like about McDonald: the subtle ways he presents as a quality target through his field position.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your young fella is gonna be good to , plus a SA boi
I thought at the time that the only dodgy choice was JUH. He is still pretty undeveloped. McDonald and Thilthorpe are both developing fine. Campbell going very well. Not too sure what's happening with Will Phillips though.

I thought at the time that the only dodgy choice was JUH. He is still pretty undeveloped. McDonald and Thilthorpe are both developing fine. Campbell going very well. Not too sure what's happening with Will Phillips though.

Glandular fever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back