Player Watch #6 Logan McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I didn't believe that orthotics would make any difference to a player, but now I stand corrected.
Neither but it was this article that he mentioned it, more his running than speed specifically.

“But they’re actually pretty important for me at the moment, those orthotics, because I don’t think I’d be running too well without them, to be honest.

“It probably sounds a bit weird, but, in all honesty, they’ve helped my running a lot, too, and just make you run a lot more structured.”

"For as long as I can"

Did everybody miss that?
I interpreted that to mean, "For as long as they'll have me."

There's no point a 21 year old who has played 24 games talking about being a one-club player "for the rest of his career" because he has no idea what the rest of his career will entail, and there's no point looking that far ahead. He could still end up a bust who we decide to trade by the time he's 25.

I think it showed humility and a level-headedness as to where he's at.

"For as long as I can"

Did everybody miss that?

No, do you know what it means? It means he wants to stay at the club as long as he can, i.e. as long as the club wants him.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That goal that started in our defensive area where Gulden received the ball out on the flank, then kicked to Heeney, about half way, who then put on the after burners when being chased, and then kicked that ball in front of McDonald, who ran into goal and kicked a gimme......I want to see more of that!!.
That was a great display of logans improved running power

he was pretty average , needs to do more , solid start

i mean one goal was a bs free
First fours games of 2023, Logan is our top goal scorer with 10 goals so 2.5 goals per game is not a bad return.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back