#6 Luke Jackson - Going west (life is peaceful there)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like the Money Bags guy for $cully, I'll be rocking up with bottles of Dog-ga's old ladys tit milk to bait him with Vs Freo at the G' next year.
Awkward The Simpsons GIF

Actually a very interesting forward line at the Dockers. Will be fascinating to see how they line up

I rate Freo for the medium to long-term but I reckon they are a good chance to go backwards this year. Lobb is a big loss and Jackson certainly doesn't solve their forward issues.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I rate Freo for the medium to long-term but I reckon they are a good chance to go backwards this year. Lobb is a big loss and Jackson certainly doesn't solve their forward issues.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I agree. Could definitely see Freo slide or stagnate at best this year. They do have good furore prospects long term for sure. Moving out of the first round of this years draft could hurt them especially if they slide this year.

Yep I concur too, they will really miss Mundy and trading out five senior players will impact their cohesion considerably. I must also admit that when it comes to the teams outside of Vic and QLD (where I live), my knowledge outside of their best 25 or so players really drops away, leaving me prone to over or underestimating their list, but I have them 7-10 range in 2023.

But the point I was making above was essentially: forward line consisting of 19 year old Jye Amiss, 20 year old Josh Treacy, 21 year old Luke Jackson and 22 year olds Michael Frederick & Sam Sturt, alongside Nat Fyfe and Michael Walters, is an exciting one and would be interesting to watch. They are unlikely to line up like that - Taberner, Schulz, Colyer, Corbett, Switkowski likely still get plenty of games - but as a Freo fan you'd be excited about the future up forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe we have to wait until Round 11 before we see Grundy tear this guy apart on the G! Would love him to go forward and play on Stevie May as well. Hope he enjoys those long flights back and forth from the West Coast too. About a 4-5hr flight each way. Enough time for him to watch the 2021 GF or watch his pea heart effort in the second half of the 2022 season!

Can't believe we have to wait until Round 11 before we see Grundy tear this guy apart on the G! Would love him to go forward and play on Stevie May as well. Hope he enjoys those long flights back and forth from the West Coast too. About a 4-5hr flight each way. Enough time for him to watch the 2021 GF or watch his pea heart effort in the second half of the 2022 season!
Why are we still talking about Luke Jackson?

May will give it to him and Jackson will fold

When his career is over I'll go back to liking the bloke, but until then he's a campaigner in a purple jumper that I'd be happy to see May or Viney run through a time or two.
Yeah fair enough... I wouldn't mind seeing him get killed either.

Jackson out with head knock, small forward no certainty for R1
Luke Jackson will miss this week's practice match against Port Adelaide after copping a knock to the head last week
Could be the start of concussion problems for Lukey boy :devil:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back