#6 Luke Jackson - Going west (life is peaceful there)

Remove this Banner Ad

is it ok to at least hope he has to wear a helmet for the rest of his career? Where's the line here? That would be an inconvenience and a constant reminder of his poor judgement to leave the mighty Dees.

is it ok to at least hope he has to wear a helmet for the rest of his career? Where's the line here? That would be an inconvenience and a constant reminder of his poor judgement to leave the mighty Dees.
When the tables were turned, I remember Freo supporters saying they wished Viv Michie would get horribly burnt in a freak gasoline fight accident. LJ is fair game.

Last edited:
I remember Freo supporters saying they wished Viv Michie would get horribly burnt in a freak gasoline fight accident when the tables were turned. LJ is fair game

If Jackson kicks 25 goals or less for the season ill love him again since I have a bet with a mate who goes for Freo $200... if he kicks more than 25 however it will be an ever lasting hatred. :sneaky:

Also, why are we still talking about Luke Jackson?

If Jackson kicks 25 goals or less for the season ill love him again since I have a bet with a mate who goes for Freo $200... if he kicks more than 25 however it will be an ever lasting hatred. :sneaky:

Also, why are we still talking about Luke Jackson?
26.1 incoming.

I'm here for the vitriol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back