Player Watch #6: Shaun Grigg

Champion of the club in my eyes.
Came to us when we were down (along with Bachar) and helped to turn the tide.
Will never forget his contribution to our great club and will forever be a Tiger premiership player!
Thank you Grigga.
Well said mate

caddyjack

??????
Mar 7, 2017
Punt Road End
AFL Club
Richmond
:'(

1557804599305.png

sportshow

All Australian
Jul 6, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
I'll put my hand up sheepishly - i shellacked "Griggs" for the first part of his career - but no one has turned me 360 on our list like him.

Everything it is to be a Richmond footballer - and as mentioned here over and over .... a part of our drought breaking premiership legends and etched permanently in the Richmond folklore - justifiably - forever.

Very sad we couldn't send him off on field in style .... lets hope he gets a chance to present the winning Norm Smith this year on grand final day to one of his own .... ;)

Hope he isn't lost to the club and we have ear marked a position of one of the assistants going forward.

Sir_Rancelot

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Sad day for all the tiger family today, I wish Grigga all the best and he should be immensely proud of what he has achieved and how
he was so vital to our success. Well done on a wonderful career you will be missed.

PS I wouldn't be surprised if he has a tap on the sholder end of year to see how he feels.

I'll put my hand up sheepishly - i shellacked "Griggs" for the first part of his career - but no one has turned me 360 on our list like him.

Everything it is to be a Richmond footballer - and as mentioned here over and over .... a part of our drought breaking premiership legends and etched permanently in the Richmond folklore - justifiably - forever.

Very sad we couldn't send him off on field in style .... lets hope he gets a chance to present the winning Norm Smith this year on grand final day to one of his own .... ;)

Hope he isn't lost to the club and we have ear marked a position of one of the assistants going forward.

but if you turned 360 then youre back to hating on him :think::think::think:

Goodbye Grigga. Awesome premiership ruck and genuinely important part of the new Richmond Tigers.

Reckon they'll give him some coaching work for this season and then we'll see. Smart man and very capable

bahahahahahahaha - you are indeed correct sir .... i stand corrected .... lets go with 180 then! :drunk:

maybe i'll say it was an analogy for "turning me right around" then - that work?

haha lets go with that mate

Back