Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s say the original height 186/187 has a level of accuracy from the combine (which I thought Garner missed). I had a mate grow 2 or 3 inches after he was 18.

Taylor is clearly 190/191 which makes him even more interesting given his over head ability and pace
He’s taller than me and I’m about 182. I’d be surprised if he was 190+ though.

Guys,just saw TG, Luke and Libba Jr, with some girls, sitting in a park in Thornbury doing nangs.

There was a silver carpet of dead Nang canisters surrounding them, four feet wie and about 20cm deep.

Guys,just saw TG, Luke and Libba Jr, with some girls, sitting in a park in Thornbury doing bangs.

Update:

Apparently TG just rode off on the back of a motor bike being ridden by Jordan De Goey, whilst fondling a raw chicken named "Boris"!

upload_2018-12-15_11-28-9.png

Hammys must be ok

giphy.gif

I would play TG off a half back. He has speed. A good mark. Good disposal. Agression and plenty of it. And reads the play well. He would be perfect running of the hb line....I reckon playing forward puts too much pressure on Taylors hammies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would play TG off a half back. He has speed. A good mark. Good disposal. Agression and plenty of it. And reads the play well. He would be perfect running of the hb line....I reckon playing forward puts too much pressure on Taylors hammies.

Don't think he is natural enough of an accumulator to play as a half back.

And the last thing we need is another HBFer, we’re also hanging out for a small forward that kicks goals. Garner kicks goals

He is 1cm shorter than Ziebell, how tall do we consider "short" or is short not KPP?

Garner's best season was 2017 where he averaged 0.9 goals a game, which is about half of Wood's output and a lot of people are shitting on Wood for some reason. We don't have any genuine crumbing small forwards because we haven't recruited any genuine talent for ages, a bit like outside midfielders for us.

Anyway, I hope Garner comes good, he is 25 now and he has made a career out of doing rehab, at some point you would think he needs to be able to stay on the park or it will be cactus, lets hope he can hit a rich vein of form before he is eligible for retirement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back