Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This guy is heeney with more campaigner in him - picture that as you go to sleep.
mzh3ZJB.gif

Kicked at least 2 goals by the look of the vision.

Yep, and on one he was the bloke who was able to run hard to get out the back for the easy over the top. Very good signs.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Oh he's looking good in the match sim. For those who said "stick a fork in him" get in the bin, for those who have stuck fat, join me as we sing:

Never garner give you up
Never garner let you down
He's garner run around
Then destroy you
That's what Brad has been singing all. See the twinkle he gets in his eye when talking about him?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

That's what Brad has been singing all. See the twinkle he gets in his eye when talking about him?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Oh Brad luuuurrrves TG.

Im going with Atley ahead of Walker. Don't get me wrong, I really like the look of Walker but Atley had a solid year and put up some good numbers, played a few very good games. We sometimes forget that these guys running around aren't actually that bad.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Atley did have some good games last year but also had a lot of meh games. It's time for Shaun to be a match winner every now and again. I think he has it in him but he needs to believe it. It's all mental with Ats.

Yep I agree at the moment, but give WW a couple of more seasons and he'll really take off.

If WW was fit, he'd be playing round 1 too.

This guy is Heeney like with more campaigner in him - picture that as you go to sleep.

EFA

nj23

Senior List
Jan 24, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Assume/ dream we can get 22+ games from Garner this season: how many goals do we think he contributes?
Waite has 30 odd last year so there’s a deficit to catch up plus some to win more games. JZ to kick 40 this year imo.
Garner averaging 0.7 goals for his career and 0.8 in his 2017 season.
I’m sure we’re all curious as to how the new midfield and forward line will go but interested in others’ opinions on Garner’s potential goal output.

Assume/ dream we can get 22+ games from Garner this season: how many goals do we think he contributes?
Waite has 30 odd last year so there’s a deficit to catch up plus some to win more games. JZ to kick 40 this year imo.
Garner averaging 0.7 goals for his career and 0.8 in his 2017 season.
I’m sure we’re all curious as to how the new midfield and forward line will go but interested in others’ opinions on Garner’s potential goal output.
I suspect his average goal per game will not rise significantly as he just hasn't had the extended game day experience. I would hope for 1 goal per game, if he could lift it to 1.5 I think he would be doing really well.

Best part is you can see Fyfe trying to use his strength - which is his asset - and it gets him nowhere.

Yep, also, TG ensures Fyfes head hits the ground, but there's no way you could call it a sling or unsafe tackle.

There was talk (unsubstantiated) after the praccy match last week that he’d had a setback. Haven’t seen or heard anything since.

Ok,so it is like the talk of him and Luke getting hammered every night when they've actually been at home cooking vego meals

Ok,so it is like the talk of him and Luke getting hammered every night when they've actually been at home cooking vego meals

569db799dadfb9644e6bf71893b623cb.jpg

I wonder whether it was Luke or Tay-Tay that carved the little peace signs in the radishes.

Back