Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Mods, surely the thread title should be adjusted to say “in serious danger of actually playing a game of football”

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Mods, surely the thread title should be adjusted to say “in serious danger of actually playing a game of football”
1n7w77.jpg

It is like some you turds want him to get injured so you can be all "Told you, stick a fork in him, who gave him the deal" etc etc.

Friggin Essendon supporters in disguise.

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It is like some you turds want him to get injured so you can be all "Told you, stick a fork in him, who gave him the deal" etc etc.

Friggin Essendon supporters in disguise.

No, its just the bigotry of low expectations.

There's nothing gratifying about being correct about assuming injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watson, Larkey & Zurhaar will be fascinating over the remaining pre season and start of the year. Each one now staking a claim to be "next up" in that forward line if it doesn't fire or we cop an injury.

Watson, Larkey & Zurhaar will be fascinating over the remaining pre season and start of the year. Each one now staking a claim to be "next up" in that forward line if it doesn't fire or we cop an injury.
One of them could be playing in the 22 as it is.

I'm still baffled as to why Watson wasn't given a go. The kid dominated the intra.

Been surprised by this too, so I expect its about him getting match fit after coming off the ACL. Playing the long game.

Mate, I understand but he looked smick in the intra.

Yeah, good sarcastic point.
I wasn’t being sarcastic, at least not intentionally. We have consistently applied the old hawthorn model of leaving kids to develop in the vfl for a bit longer than other clubs. Obviously, there are exceptions to the rule.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back