Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

It looked like he had both of his hammies put on ice after the game, can't confirm the ice but they were definitely wrapped in the plastic, so it's kinda reasonable to presume the ice as well. Looked like he also had his shoulders tested for specific movements. To be fair though, he ran out most of the game and always had the high level of intensity we know he has. Being it was a warm day and he has hardly run out a full game, it would be reasonable to expect a high level of fatigue. We also had noone on the bench for most of the last quarter. Lame? Maybe just buggered.
He was definitely having a dip. Looked knackered at times. Hopefully better for the run

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It looked like he had both of his hammies put on ice after the game, can't confirm the ice but they were definitely wrapped in the plastic, so it's kinda reasonable to presume the ice as well. Looked like he also had his shoulders tested for specific movements. To be fair though, he ran out most of the game and always had the high level of intensity we know he has. Being it was a warm day and he has hardly run out a full game, it would be reasonable to expect a high level of fatigue. We also had noone on the bench for most of the last quarter. Lame? Maybe just buggered.

* me sideways Rickety, did they check his pulse as well? Maybe we are planning to freeze the poor bugger until we can find a way to transplant his ability into a lesser player.

**** me sideways Rickety, did they check his pulse as well? Maybe we are planning to freeze the poor bugger until we can find a way to transplant his ability into a lesser player.
Maybe, if they've done it for John Wayne then I can't see why not :-D Larkey was the one with pulse issues :-D Just what I saw mate. Mostly they don't tell me, but young Tom Wilkinson was happy to chat. I told him about the recuperative waters of Rosebud beach and how the crabs nibble your toes :)

Maybe, if they've done it for John Wayne then I can't see why not :-D Larkey was the one with pulse issues :-D Just what I saw mate. Mostly they don't tell me, but young Tom Wilkinson was happy to chat. I told him about the recuperative waters of Rosebud beach and how the crabs nibble your toes :)

You do a sterling job old mate. Hopefully one day I can buy you a cold one.

You do a sterling job old mate. Hopefully one day I can buy you a cold one.
Only got 14 years until my little mate can drive, should be nice and cold by then :-D

thats funny - we had no one on the ground after 1/4 time in the seniors also

Wouldn't take too much out of the ice on the hammies. Pretty normal to try and prevent inflammation if that's a lingering problem.

Wouldn't take too much out of the ice on the hammies. Pretty normal to try and prevent inflammation if that's a lingering problem.
For sure. Am lucky enough to still be playing and we pretty much have an ice van rock up after each game. A lot of it goes to keeping our beer cold, but a bit of it is for remedial purposes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could have had a Grundy/Goldy ruck combo, instead of paying Garner to play fortnite in the rehab room.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
But Garner always had suspect hammies.
And Grundy was a gun young ruck.

Could have had a Grundy/Goldy ruck combo, instead of paying Garner to play fortnite in the rehab room.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
But Garner always had suspect hammies.
And Grundy was a gun young ruck.

We would have traded Grundy for a plodder

Still rusty, but saw the game out. Did some real good team oriented stuff, had a physical presence and made some good tackles.
Had some good leaps in there too, just failed to snaffle them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back