Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

Where’s he from? Melbourne or country boy?
Rowville
He might’ve go back to his junior club and absolutely dominate. I think I’ve mentioned a dozen times he will tear up the EFL once he finished up

He’s pretty much the only player we got rid of this year that hasn’t announced where he’s playing yet

I hope he stays vfl and with north but think he’d probably go local league

I highly doubt he’d stay at north. He isn’t the type of guy to have emotional connections to a work place.

Playing Division 2 eastern league

South Belgrave has added former North Melbourne Kangaroo Taylor Garner to its already potent line-up, as he joins brothers Mitch and Damian at the club. The 28-year-old forward/midfielder played 49 games for the ‘Roos from 2013 to 2021, after his selection at pick No. 15 in the 2012 national draft

South Belgrave has added former North Melbourne Kangaroo Taylor Garner to its already potent line-up, as he joins brothers Mitch and Damian at the club. The 28-year-old forward/midfielder played 49 games for the ‘Roos from 2013 to 2021, after his selection at pick No. 15 in the 2012 national draft

Christ, imagine running out and there's Tay Tay ready to poleaxe you.

Good get for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee handy pick up for that level. Pretty sure they still have Tim Smith who played 15 games with Melbourne a few years back as well.

If he stays fit he'll kick 60 plus

Thats not fair. Will take the piss in all forms in that league

Christ, imagine running out and there's Tay Tay ready to poleaxe you.

Taylor was an apprentice plumber yeh?

Imagine Mitch and Damian then. Probably have the physical attributes of Taylor but a 10 year head start on him with smokos, counter meals and post match pints.

I'm picturing 2x 187cm 110kg tradies coming at you in a game umpired by one of their sparky mates.

"Good luck".

Taylor was an apprentice plumber yeh?

Imagine Mitch and Damian then. Probably have the physical attributes of Taylor but a 10 year head start on him with smokos, counter meals and post match pints.

I'm picturing 2x 187cm 110kg tradies coming at you in a game umpired by one of their sparky mates.

"Good luck".

I’d play the sheep dog role that week.

Of course he’s injury free after we delist him
I think it's more that the intensity of AFL training and playing is what pushes a lot of blokes bodies across the edge. I know quite a few guys who have only had injury issues when playing at the elite level. The issues go away when they return to amateur level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back