Player Watch #6: Taylor Garner - groin issues

Passmore

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
I made my decision at the end of the season. the 2017 season. Sorry. Hes gone. I have moved on. Then again how many people couldnt accept harps was done.
Brutal. He played 17 games that year.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LuvtheKangas

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I made my decision at the end of the season. the 2017 season. Sorry. Hes gone. I have moved on. Then again how many people couldnt accept harps was done.
After coming off his career best season, in which he was a star, you wrote him off? Wow, you must have some pretty awesome future vision. It's almost as if you knew what would happen in 2018 when you made your decision in 2017 ...

koshari

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
After coming off his career best season, in which he was a star, you wrote him off? Wow, you must have some pretty awesome future vision. It's almost as if you knew what would happen in 2018 when you made your decision in 2017 ...
never doubted he could play, ( still dont) just reckoned based on soft tissue stuff that he would struggle to stay on the park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waussie

All Australian
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The continuous narrative surrounding Garner and his hamstring issues are becomming a blight on the club.
This is a footballer who has never completed a full pre-season, never played a full year and has spent 75% of his AFL career in rehab.
Being a professional footballer you need to reliable and available and he is neither of those. Just can’t see where his talent value outdoes his availability value any longer.
NMFC answer to Bennell.

kangatime

Premium Gold
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I heard Taylor and Luke overdosed at Revs on the weekend and died on the dancefloor but then ambos came and saved them and it is OK but the club has covered it up.
I’ve died on a few dance floors in my time. Crashed and burned like a 737 Max-8.

Top Bottom