Player Watch #6: Taylor Garner - groin issues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pykie

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
All you need to know is that he is being "managed". Bit like a rental apartment or a building project.
Considering we know there are a large number of players routinely marked down with injuries but have actually received drug infractions (not saying this is the case here), you’d think clubs would be more open with injuries....

koshari

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
They're on the ball down there.

Keeping the fans updated is clearly a priority.
They're always on the ball as the song states, juat like the email i just got stating i can pick my membership hat up at the game just a week after sending it out to me in the mail , wtf!

LuvtheKangas

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
LOL. Clarko's a good coach but it's a big stretch to credit him with medical miracles.

On LG-H990 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hey, I wouldnt go that far to credit him personally, just sayin'.... Its a bit strange how fast Hawthorn got Tom Scully out to play, meanwhile Garner spends half a year recovering from... recovering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Val Keating

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hey, I wouldnt go that far to credit him personally, just sayin'.... Its a bit strange how fast Hawthorn got Tom Scully out to play, meanwhile Garner spends half a year recovering from... recovering.
There’s something fishy with the Scully injury imo. Wouldn’t be surprised if the injury was overblown and there was some under the table stuff between gws & Hawks

guapo

Senior List
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Given how little this bloke has played over his 6 or 7 years at the club, one would wonder why he would still be in the list if his recurring injuries were actually infractions....

year of the roo

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Given how little this bloke has played over his 6 or 7 years at the club, one would wonder why he would still be in the list if his recurring injuries were actually infractions....
Yep. May as well start up the rumour that he's an avid drug user. Who knows it might even garner a response from the club.

No pun intended.

Top Bottom