Player Watch #6: Taylor Garner - groin issues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boneofshin

Premium Gold
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Really sick of this plodder clogging our list, get someone in that is actually committed to carving out an AFL career.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Shit call. He's far from a plodder, and I don't think he's intentionally giving himself soft tissue injuries for a laugh.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

koshari

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Really sick of this plodder clogging our list, get someone in that is actually committed to carving out an AFL career.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
He is not a plodder, just doesnt have a body that stands up to footy. Having said that i think we have seen enough of him and mason wood to determine that theres no realistic chance they will be regular senior players.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Moderator #3,994
What happened FG??

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Had two touches in the VFL

So either he got injured early (again)

Or he played a full game and couldn't get near it

I would love for him to play a meaningful role in the AFL side in any way but I just don't think his body will let him

If he is able to make it back then he falls squarely into the category of our much maligned 10-15 touch forward flankers, albeit an outrageously talented one

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Had two touches in the VFL

So either he got injured early (again)

Or he played a full game and couldn't get near it

I would love for him to play a meaningful role in the AFL side in any way but I just don't think his body will let him

If he is able to make it back then he falls squarely into the category of our much maligned 10-15 touch forward flankers, albeit an outrageously talented one
Yeah saw the 2 touches, hoping it isn't an injury. Either way, not the type of numbers he should be getting at the VFL. He might be part of a large list cull at seasons end unless he is touched by God.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls
North’s AFL-listed forwards battle hard, with Tom Campbell and Nick Larkey combining for five goals between them.

Sam Wright and Dom Tyson were also among the Roos’ best.

Mercurial forward Taylor Garner was rested after completing two quarters, which included plenty of big tackles.

Meanwhile, Ben McKay left the ground after suffering a leg injury in the first half.

Top Bottom