Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

I made my decision at the end of the season. the 2017 season. Sorry. Hes gone. I have moved on. Then again how many people couldnt accept harps was done.

After coming off his career best season, in which he was a star, you wrote him off? Wow, you must have some pretty awesome future vision. It's almost as if you knew what would happen in 2018 when you made your decision in 2017 ...

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
After coming off his career best season, in which he was a star, you wrote him off? Wow, you must have some pretty awesome future vision. It's almost as if you knew what would happen in 2018 when you made your decision in 2017 ...
never doubted he could play, ( still dont) just reckoned based on soft tissue stuff that he would struggle to stay on the park.

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The continuous narrative surrounding Garner and his hamstring issues are becomming a blight on the club.
This is a footballer who has never completed a full pre-season, never played a full year and has spent 75% of his AFL career in rehab.
Being a professional footballer you need to reliable and available and he is neither of those. Just can’t see where his talent value outdoes his availability value any longer.
NMFC answer to Bennell.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
NMFC answer to Bennell.

Somehow I don't think Taylor is out every night sculling Jaeger Bombs and smoking bowls.*

*unless he's hanging out with McDonald

Jesslc

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
whats the details of the vfl hitout?
Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 12.13.11 pm.png

Back