Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

Had two touches in the VFL

So either he got injured early (again)

Or he played a full game and couldn't get near it

Or ...

(Those of us who have kept unconditional faith is Taylor will be allowed to celebrate his Norm Smith. Those who have not, well, shame on them, especially moderators who should know better.)

Or ...

(Those of us who have kept unconditional faith is Taylor will be allowed to celebrate his Norm Smith. Those who have not, well, shame on them, especially moderators who should know better.)

If he gets there and does that

I will be right there with you

If he gets there and does that

I will be right there with you

No if you come up to me at the Grand Final when Taylor has won it I will text that anti-social behaviour line and tell them you shouldn't be allowed to.

34 games and into his 7th year on the list. List clogger. Contracted until end of 2020. This guy is cooked and should of been delisted/traded 2 years ago

34 games and into his 7th year on the list. List clogger. Contracted until end of 2020. This guy is cooked and should of been delisted/traded 2 years ago

2 years ago when he played 17 games and appeared to be over his earlier struggles, yeah alright mate.

Yeah?

Who has been delisted that should have taken his spot?

I saw him in the background when the boys were singing the song last night. There were quite a few other players there too. He was the only one who didn't look impressed. Just my observation

Yeah?

Who has been delisted that should have taken his spot?
Its not so much who could we have kept. Its just he is almost a symbol of our list management over the past decade. This blind faith that we hold onto these talented players for exteneded periods even though there bodies clearly cant handle the game. Wood, Jacobs, Wright (last 2-3 years) Durdin are others that come to mind in the same bracket

Its not so much who could we have kept. Its just he is almost a symbol of our list management over the past decade. This blind faith that we hold onto these talented players for exteneded periods even though there bodies clearly cant handle the game. Wood, Jacobs, Wright (last 2-3 years) Durdin are others that come to mind in the same bracket

Hindsight is 20:20. There is no way you would consider parting with Wood, Jacobs or Durdin 2 years ago.

A mind boggling post!

Hindsight is 20:20. There is no way you would consider parting with Wood, Jacobs or Durdin 2 years ago.

A mind boggling post!
Sorry let me be clear. GARNER should of been gone 2 years ago. The others if they dont get on the park consistently this year need to go at the end of this year. Say what you want, over rate them as much as you like, successful clubs dont carry these types for this long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garners got the talent, as did Robbie......Im happy to back the clubs medicos in assessing his ability to ever get back and happy to back the club in assessing his ability.

When it gets to the point where we are delisting better potential talent than Taylor, then it's the wrong decision. Until then, it's the correct decision.

Who have we delisted in the last couple of seasons that went on to prove anything? Corey Wagner? Spare me!

Sorry let me be clear. GARNER should of been gone 2 years ago. The others if they dont get on the park consistently this year need to go at the end of this year. Say what you want, over rate them as much as you like, successful clubs dont carry these types for this long.
Should HAVE!

Cannot read beyond that shitful grammar.

I'd rather have him on our list as wishful cream, then have him walk into another club and become a Degoey.
Taz was in the same predicament.

I think he is a 30/70 underdog to make some sort of an impact.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

When it gets to the point where we are delisting better potential talent than Taylor, then it's the wrong decision. Until then, it's the correct decision.

Who have we delisted in the last couple of seasons that went on to prove anything? Corey Wagner? Spare me!
I was slightly apprehensive about Aaron Black.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

yeah thats exactly the point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back