Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

joegreen

Team Captain
Mar 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The sudden way he looked behind is common with achillies injuries. People report it was like getting shot, something pops, who stepped on or kicked me etc. Hope not. And it's more like when Goldy rolled his ankle the other week. Looked worse than it was.

And agree Garner has looked good, adds that aggression and pressure we need forward.

SunnyBoner

Team Captain
Aug 15, 2009
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The sudden way he looked behind is common with achillies injuries. People report it was like getting shot, something pops, who stepped on or kicked me etc. Hope not. And it's more like when Goldy rolled his ankle the other week. Looked worse than it was.

And agree Garner has looked good, adds that aggression and pressure we need forward.
I hope it's not an achillies. That's painful with a long recovery. He's just what we need in the forward line.

joegreen

Team Captain
Mar 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I hope it's not an achillies. That's painful with a long recovery. He's just what we need in the forward line.
Just checked the replay (I should have done that first!) and reckon def ankle. He steps on Turner's foot and rolls it. Looks bad though, I'm sure your ankle is not supposed to bend like that.
20210613_211000.jpg
20210613_210831.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad