Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

I think this is a fair call. With his history, and what has been invested, then the extra few weeks in the scoobs may pay extra dividends playing the rest of the year. He was ready and it showed in spades

One more soft tissue injury and it’s likely game over for him. To give him half a chance, wait till he’s ready. Even beyond ready.

Keep him fit for the next few years, he could be a game changer for us.

One more soft tissue injury and it’s likely game over for him. To give him half a chance, wait till he’s ready. Even beyond ready.

Keep him fit for the next few years, he could be a game changer for us.
Agreed. He has come into the side fit and hungry. If anything its a ready and inpired selection

Would not have won without him. Allowed Zurharr to get off the chain. Also Larkey could push up the ground to get his hands on the football rather than tot in the goal square. Looked alot more potent up forward

He's arguably the most effective footballer per touch we have on our list.

Would not have won without him. Allowed Zurharr to get off the chain. Also Larkey could push up the ground to get his hands on the football rather than tot in the goal square. Looked alot more potent up forward

The three medium forwards in Taylor, Garner and Zurhaar were all great

Kicked 3, had a GA as well & lead us for tackles inside 50.

The clueless were shown up yet again.

Makes you wonder what's going on at the selection table.

It is what it is. Maybe, all those runs of VFL softer grounds was the best thing for his hammies. The only game he could’ve won for us was last week on the concrete at Marvel. I’ll go with correct call for now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

For some reason I knew you'd have a positive view on Mahony that I did.

He's a ****ing FOOTBALLER mate, and I see the traits in him to make it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he would want to do substantially more than just stay injury free. He was extremely lucky to get an extension last year amongst the carnage. I reckon his KPIs would have been a hell of a lot more than just stay on the park. The bloke would want to be personally dragging the Team across the line in a couple of games Ben cunnington style to have any chance at all.

He just has to produce what he did today every week imo.

Played like he knows every game going forward is precious.

Fantastic today, did himself and the jumper proud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back