Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

The three medium forwards in Taylor, Garner and Zurhaar were all great

Taylor’s efforts were underrated by some nuffies. Not quite happening for him, but he’s working hard up and down the ground, tackling and using it quite well.

Play until he can’t play no more.

We are a better team with him than without him. Win or lose. Always have looked a better team with him in.., excuse the revisionist history
Genuine competitor, hates to lose and quite honestly very talented when healthy.
Kept around to fit the age gap and should play until someone out performs or out hustled him.

Taylor’s efforts were underrated by some nuffies. Not quite happening for him, but he’s working hard up and down the ground, tackling and using it quite well.

Yeah, he's back on the upswing form wise.

Needs to do it again Simpk, then again, then again. Happy for him and hope his body can do it. Sad that it has taken 15 injuries for him to get there though.

Acid test v *. Hopefully pumped like us in here.

We're talking about Curtis now I think.

I think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit like Jed Anderson, he’s the sort of player that will suppprt the kids coming through by taking the knocks and dishing out some pain the other way. He also just happens to be a smart footballer with a decent dose of talent. If we can squeeze three seasons out of this guy it’s going to do the club a world of good. And he deserves a run a luck.

No Tay Tay no North!

Fantastic to see him back and having a great influence on the forward line, he took his chances and also did a lot to make the forward line more functional.

How many games in the VFL before coming in? Had a fair run of continuity now.
Was thinking this also.

Hopefully he can play the year out in the ones.

It would be a huge relatively unexpected bonus for that to happen.

Was thinking this also.

Hopefully he can play the year out in the ones.

It would be a huge relatively unexpected bonus for that to happen.

Hopefully it's 5 years, because the team will be traveling well if that happens.

Hopefully it's 5 years, because the team will be traveling well if that happens.

Hopefully.

Hopefully he's Robbie Tarrant mkii. Where not only can he get on and stay on the park but becomes a mainstay.

How can you not love Garn's?

He almost killed Breust in the second quarter when we were 32 down, then Cam lined one up 20 seconds later. I reckon that was the point we lifted.

He's a deadset weapon Tay.

How can you not love Garn's?

He almost killed Breust in the second quarter when we were 32 down, then Cam lined one up 20 seconds later. I reckon that was the point we lifted.

He's a deadset weapon Tay.
Still my favourite player on our list atm

Mongrel and class combined

Remove this Banner Ad

Back