Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

SammyRoo

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Did anyone see what happened? Looked like a knee or rolled ankle to me coming off

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Did anyone see what happened? Looked like a knee or rolled ankle to me coming off

Looked like an ankle to me, but it doubt it's just be a sprain considering the way TG hobbled off. I just hope it's not busted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he rolled his ankle when he trampled another one of our players who was on the ground trying to spoil Lloyd ( maybe)

Turner.

You'd hope it isn't serious.

joegreen

All Australian
Mar 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The sudden way he looked behind is common with achillies injuries. People report it was like getting shot, something pops, who stepped on or kicked me etc. Hope not. And it's more like when Goldy rolled his ankle the other week. Looked worse than it was.

And agree Garner has looked good, adds that aggression and pressure we need forward.

The sudden way he looked behind is common with achillies injuries. People report it was like getting shot, something pops, who stepped on or kicked me etc. Hope not. And it's more like when Goldy rolled his ankle the other week. Looked worse than it was.

And agree Garner has looked good, adds that aggression and pressure we need forward.

I hope it's not an achillies. That's painful with a long recovery. He's just what we need in the forward line.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I hope it's not an achillies. That's painful with a long recovery. He's just what we need in the forward line.

It would very likely be the end.

joegreen

All Australian
Mar 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Just checked the replay (I should have done that first!) and reckon def ankle. He steps on Turner's foot and rolls it. Looks bad though, I'm sure your ankle is not supposed to bend like that.
20210613_211000.jpg
20210613_210831.jpg

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Since when is an ankle ever just a sprain for us. It will need surgery such is our and Garners luck 😕

Since Goldy did one a couple of weeks back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back