Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

I just had a look and he is not even on the injury list. Did they try to load him in and when they typed "Indefinite" the website exploded?

Also a bit of worry that Spicer has had a setback with his hamstring. Not good for a player so young and who will need his speed to have a good career.

And God, please forgive me for transgressing by posting Phoenix's name on Taylor's thread.

You classy devils should pick ya selfs up a pair of these suckers...

View attachment 1156024

80s it was more like these

Thick_Sole_Moccasins_Grey_img.aspx

Not sure if that is a Warhammer reference or not.
It is. I haven't played it but someone was talking to me about it once so I read up on the lore. these stories are interesting and form their own sort of cosmology and what have you. I find it interesting the way people tell stories and the way they evolve. Its really interesting cos video game stories are pretty much evolving in front of us in real time. Even the canon of sci fi movies like Star wars kind of follows the same path.

It is. I haven't played it but someone was talking to me about it once so I read up on the lore. these stories are interesting and form their own sort of cosmology and what have you. I find it interesting the way people tell stories and the way they evolve. Its really interesting cos video game stories are pretty much evolving in front of us in real time. Even the canon of sci fi movies like Star wars kind of follows the same path.
Never played it, but the lore is astonishingly deep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

80s it was more like these

Thick_Sole_Moccasins_Grey_img.aspx
I was living in Melbourne then and a cousin came down from Qld and asked me, ‘why is everyone out wearing their slippers’!
Fair question, I didn’t have an answer haha
Actually even worse was when people were wearing those ridiculous Kung fu slippers hahaha

I was living in Melbourne then and a cousin came down from Qld and asked me, ‘why is everyone out wearing their slippers’!
Fair question, I didn’t have an answer haha
Actually even worse was when people were wearing those ridiculous Kung fu slippers hahaha

Pffft slippers! Queenslanders lack class ;)

Taylor Garner has unfortunately fallen short in the race to be fit for this weekend’s clash with Gold Coast, with the ankle injury suffered in Round 13 keeping him sidelined for another week.

Garner suffered the injury in the fourth quarter against the Giants, and even though he’ll miss this week, Rawlings says he is recovering well.

“He hasn’t quite been able to get to the level where he’s training with the main group, so we’re going to give it another week,” Rawlings said.

“Hopefully we can get him moving a bit more this week and have a full week of training next week.

“He’s healing quite well but he won’t get up for this weekend’s game unfortunately.

Taylor Garner has unfortunately fallen short in the race to be fit for this weekend’s clash with Gold Coast, with the ankle injury suffered in Round 13 keeping him sidelined for another week.

Garner suffered the injury in the fourth quarter against the Giants, and even though he’ll miss this week, Rawlings says he is recovering well.

“He hasn’t quite been able to get to the level where he’s training with the main group, so we’re going to give it another week,” Rawlings said.

“Hopefully we can get him moving a bit more this week and have a full week of training next week.

“He’s healing quite well but he won’t get up for this weekend’s game unfortunately.

No surprise there I am afraid. I think if he only misses 2 weeks with what he did, it will be some kind of miracle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back