Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

As long as his hamstrings stay healthy and he starts playing good footy I couldn’t care less what happens in a pub in Sydney on his week off. Bloke he hit no doubt deserved it.

You are missing the point.

As long as his hamstrings stay healthy and he starts playing good footy I couldn’t care less what happens in a pub in Sydney on his week off.
Agree.
Bloke he hit no doubt deserved it.
Disagree.

There's about 700 AFL listed players right now.

Among them are bound to be a few *******s who enjoy goading others and acting like spanners on a night out.

We might have one on our list. It might even be Taylor.

Then again, he may be the victim of a spanner, who innocently found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. It can happen.

We don't know, so to instantly judge him as guilty or not guilty seems juvenile to me.

But it's not a holiday?
It was a week off. All the players went away it’s a requirement from the PA. Should he have been at a pub drinking on his week off? Probably not. Blokes make mistakes. I like players with characters similar to mine. Personally I would rather have a jug of beer with Tay Tay and get into a scrap then enjoy a vegan Parma and talk feminism with Ben Brown. On Saturday night however I will love them both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** me, you turn quick.

You don't even know what ****ing happened and you are panning one of OUR players.

You're as staunch as the six o'clock news headlines.

I don't care who he is, I don't like seeing well paid people think they're above the rest of us.

Baffled to see a street fighter like yourself bend over backwards to defend what is likely some rich bloke taking the piss and getting involved in stuff that isn't footy.

It was a week off. All the players went away it’s a requirement from the PA. Should he have been at a pub drinking on his week off? Probably not. Blokes make mistakes. I like players with characters similar to mine. Personally I would rather have a jug of beer with Tay Tay and get into a scrap then enjoy a vegan Parma and talk feminism with Ben Brown. On Saturday night however I will love them both.

Surely they should be able to head out to the pub and enjoy a few in their week off. It should also be perfectly possible to go to a pub, have a few, and not get into a donnybrook.

Surely they should be able to head out to the pub and enjoy a few in their week off. It should also be perfectly possible to go to a pub, have a few, and not get into a donnybrook.

this is entirely reasonable. He could've got shitfaced for all I care, it'd be long out his system by game day.

The biff is taking the piss. Hopefully he didn't start it.

I wonder what the NSW equivalent of Donnybrook is?

I don't care who he is, I don't like seeing well paid people think they're above the rest of us.

Baffled to see a street fighter like yourself bend over backwards to defend what is likely some rich bloke taking the piss and getting involved in stuff that isn't footy.
Bizzare comment, did he use the club or position of power to get away with anything?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back