6 years ago today

Remove this Banner Ad

Love Wellsy still and was shattered last week for him. I have a framed picture of him that I got years ago that was stored away after he left, might put it back up once he retires. Luckily we have a clone of him in Thomas that hopefully is more durable.

Love Wellsy still and was shattered last week for him. I have a framed picture of him that I got years ago that was stored away after he left, might put it back up once he retires. Luckily we have a clone of him in Thomas that hopefully is more durable.
Love the bloke too but he remains one of the softest players I have ever seen in terms of being able to play through the pain barrier. Disappointed he left but at least he was able to screw pies for a lot of money for very little return at the end of his career. I am sure his wife would be very pleased with the outcome.

Wat was the outcome of his injury?

Damn, Wells looks young in that photo. I know it is poor resolution but he legit looks like a young man there.

Petrie, Firrito, Thompson, Thomas... those were the days.

Doesn't actually feel that long ago. Smacked the Saints that day.
During our annus horribilis. Fricken Kerridge!
I think that year was the start of Brad's demise. Took the Board 6 more years, and several contract extensions, to pull the trigger.

I wouldn't have thought so. The only evidence anyone can give the support any theory of his coaching genius was the two prelims which occurred after this. Brad's demise started with "Let's just get to 12 wins and we'll take it from there" in 2016 when we were sitting 10-1. Setting the bar so low when we were flying was an awful message.

Speaking of June 2 and Brad's lowlights, it's 7 years today since THIRTEEN! THIRTEEN!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't have thought so. The only evidence anyone can give the support any theory of his coaching genius was the two prelims which occurred after this. Brad's demise started with "Let's just get to 12 wins and we'll take it from there" in 2016 when we were sitting 10-1. Setting the bar so low when we were flying was an awful message.

Speaking of June 2 and Brad's lowlights, it's 7 years today since THIRTEEN! THIRTEEN!
I was kidding.

Love the bloke too but he remains one of the softest players I have ever seen in terms of being able to play through the pain barrier. Disappointed he left but at least he was able to screw pies for a lot of money for very little return at the end of his career. I am sure his wife would be very pleased with the outcome.

Such a strangely unnecessary post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back