News & Events 60,000 posts about nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

Does every one have Foxtell? Is it worth it? Cost a lot? I know thatif you have it and watch it a lot, of course it would be worth it, but am thinking mainly for the non free to air footy, and one or two other channels . But have no idea re cost .

Does every one have Foxtell? Is it worth it? Cost a lot? I know thatif you have it and watch it a lot, of course it would be worth it, but am thinking mainly for the non free to air footy, and one or two other channels . But have no idea re cost .
Maybe not for you- you're more a reader than TV watcher, aren't you? Though you could get lots and lots of movies- and record them to watch later- plus documentaries. Might be dangerous for you and hubby. :(

You can get live footy plus replays via the AFL website. Just check the prices. Think it's cheaper just to use AFL site but you get SO much more with Foxtel.

Maybe not for you- you're more a reader than TV watcher, aren't you? Though you could get lots and lots of movies- and record them to watch later- plus documentaries. Might be dangerous for you and hubby. :(

You can get live footy plus replays via the AFL website. Just check the prices. Think it's cheaper just to use AFL site but you get SO much more with Foxtel.
One day , will check. Not reading much lately though.
Is watching documentaries dangerous? o_O Wow.... whodathunkthat

So I guess that some time in 2028, we should expect a celebratory 100,000th post.

It's got me wondering, I wonder what the highest post count is on any forum on the internet?
I'm not sure, but one thing I am sure about is that Teriyakicat will break it ;)

See what no Geelong playing finals has done to me? I'm reading old posts :(

So do we just dust this thread off in about 6 months when Teri is up to 49,999?:p
She's blown it :( Only up to 37k+ in September 2015 :( Get you're act together Teri!!! :p

Mathematical devices, Snow. Look up abacus (the one I posted is an ancient Chinese one I think- it's been so long since I posted that, that I've forgotten! :() and slide rule. The latter is what my older sisters and brothers used pre-calculators. I was lucky enough to come in just as they were replaced by simple mathematical calculators (we used those in conjunction with log books, which had sin/cos/tan + logs in them) and scientific calculators were beginning to creep in to schools.
Teriyakicat + Mathematical devices = roflmao :p :D
55000.png

conan-bowing.gif

Are we going to get a Conan gif every time you post another 5k posts? lol So only 3502 more posts from today until you hit 60k :eek: What does BF give you then Jub?

I reckon Teriyakicat will beat you to 100k :p

A - N - D . . .

50361493.jpg

Are you outsourcing your posting to Teriyakicat?
rofling :thumbsu:

Off topic CatMarie! Your penalty is to have 1,200 posts removed :p

has it been mentioned…

Geeez you crap on!

Now gif that one without getting banned…. LMAO..

nice job btw….

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back