Episode 79 - This Is Anfield
Episode 80 - StFly
Episode 81 - JT_the_Man
Episode 82 - Rodney Dangerfield
Episode 83 - Test Tickle

Kev.jpg

Last edited:
Episode 1 with Barrybran

1 - What season did you debut in the SFA and what clubs have you played with?
I debuted alongside your good self as part of the S26 Spambears, a juggernaut on and off the field. Well offensively anyway - we sucked defensively. I've since bought a lovely house in Gumbania where I am entering my third season with the Gumbies and second as captain.

2 - Which players from your club are always the first into the showers after a game?
Rodney Dangerfield and okeydoke7 were always quick into the showers last year. Something about washing off the shame which I never quite understood. I've seen them talking to beez at training so I expect him to join their little shower group this season. Taylor mentioned that she enjoys being ridden into the deck during our Tour match against Freo while GWS Goose was frequently at the bottom of packs in the Tour match against GWS so I wouldn't be surprised to see them hit the showers quickly after a game as well.

3 - What has been your most memorable moment in your SFA career to date?
It's hard to pick one really. The Spambears were an incredible introduction to my time in the league and something I'll always be fond of and I capped off my debut season by winning the Mateflon. Binarygate last season was a good bit of fun that helped give the Gumbies a bit of an identity outside of the usual #FoldTheGumbies schtick. On a personal achievement level, it's nice to know people appreciate what I add to the league with two top three beez Trophy finishes and two All SFA caps, including one as captain last season, in my first three seasons in the league.

4 - You and I are hosting a luxurious dinner party, please invite 4 other current SFA players?
Mate... you, Cadaver and JoshWoodenSpoon are always welcome at my place. Since Tandy is no longer around I'll keep with the Bears flavour and invite AuntyBlindEye to join us.

5 - Have you ever thought of giving the SFA away at any stage, elaborate if you wish?
Not at all. Unbeknownst to JoshWoodenSpoon at the time, I received my invite at a pretty low point in my real world and this place has been a tremendous distraction and a reminder that there are some great people in the world, particularly with haydo's Fight MND and TheInjuryFactory's Red Cross Bushfires fundraisers. I've considered taking mini breaks but then I get bored and jump online.

6 - Which current players make you laugh the most?
For a non-Bears flavour I'd invite Tigerturbulance, Harvey Manfrenjensenden, Tony Lynn 15 and beez. Assuming I don't die, it should be a barrel of laughs and I imagine I'll wake up in hospital or Adsense Prison.

Kev.jpg

Last edited:

Episode 2 with The Filth Wizard

Season 16 - Dragons, Hawks, Royals

2 - Which players from your club are always the first into the showers after a game?
The defenders.

As a player, S19 Grand Final. As a poster, my hall of fame induction. As an admin, handing it off to Hate.

4 - You and I are hosting a luxurious dinner party, please invite 4 other current SFA players?
I hate excluding anybody here but you did say luxury... Blacky, pants, mang, Noobz (or shirt and tie).

5 - Have you ever thought of giving the SFA away at any stage, elaborate if you wish?
Nah, it's really low effort.

The following posters have made wee come out of me - brahj, Quiv, pants Blacky, TIF

57 seconds, a new record.

Kev.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really don't know how many times I have to tell you death threats aren't as funny as you think.

Is it ok between friends?

What about if I just cut some of your hair and make a doll and kill it dead?

Episode 3 with AceAndy

Debut in season 27 and have played 37 games for the Dragons.

I would have to say Knifey Spoony is definitely first in however he is always last out.

The final siren in the season 28 GF , just could not believe we had won.

MWPP - Always handy to have a doctor in the house.
Norma Lee Ava - I think she would have some hilarious stories.
Dingster - Would turn up anyway so may as well invite him.
Tony Lynn 15 - Genuinely funny bloke and we could talk about golf all night.

Not really, there are still a couple of things i would like to win.

Well beside yourself there is a bloke from the Dragons who doesn't post much but has a wicked sense of humour and loves K-Pop and that would be Blaze Storm . Always laugh at his stuff.
Kev.jpg

Episode 4 with Dingster

S3 - Junkyard Dogs, Mod Squad, Las Vegas Bears, Sin City Swamprats, West Coast Wanders

BallaratBulldog and SSwans2011 - the veterans have it written into their contracts along with the wall and ceiling mirrors.

Winning the premiership with co captain Matera92 at the Bears. We won each of our finals by a bees kahuna. Having been hours away from extinction at the start of the season, it was a sweet victory.

I'll go outside our clubs to make it interesting.
1. Tigerturbulance He knows has to have a good time and has the contacts for the after party.
2 & 3. Nunez and BRAB Good value combo and Nunez can perform on demand.
4. MWPP I'm not dancing with the other three!

No.

Dr Phil somehow still extracts a smile. Bono when he has a melt. Jezmiester40 for being such a nerd!
Kev.jpg

Episode 3 with AceAndy

Debut in season 27 and have played 37 games for the Dragons.

I would have to say Knifey Spoony is definitely first in however he is always last out.

The final siren in the season 28 GF , just could not believe we had won.

MWPP - Always handy to have a doctor in the house.
Norma Lee Ava - I think she would have some hilarious stories.
Dingster - Would turn up anyway so may as well invite him.
Tony Lynn 15 - Genuinely funny bloke and we could talk about golf all night.

Not really, there are still a couple of things i would like to win.

Well beside yourself there is a bloke from the Dragons who doesn't post much but has a wicked sense of humour and loves K-Pop and that would be Blaze Storm . Always laugh at his stuff.
View attachment 812914

What a weekend of golf we just had. TL drops 37 points on Saturday. Herbert wins on the European Tour and Leishman salutes at Torrey Pines.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back