Media 600 Goal Legend’s Plea

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this a bad time to mention that I've been offered a couple of FF positions?

I will admit i haven't decided what im doing next season. But i do want to find myself in a postion to work myself towards a LG role.

I actually dont care too much about the accolades. The thing i enjoyed most this season was trying to help other rookies out. Granted given my teams season that could be seen as understandable.

I will only move if i can be of more use to someone else. While helping me work towards my goal. If thats at the wazzas. Awesome.

Im just a product of my own imagination in the end.

Can we delist this flog already, Wooshette?

The Gumbies are fresh off the worst ever season in the history of the Sweet FA and I’m just the man to turn things around.

They need a savior, and I will be that man.

Sweet, back to relaxing.

FF is yours, as is the parking space winty used to have.

The Gumbies are fresh off the worst ever season in the history of the Sweet FA and I’m just the man to turn things around.

They need a savior, and I will be that man.
Hallelujah the gumbies are going to be resurrected
IMG_0856.JPG

Im just a product of my own imagination in the end.
Or Haro’s imagination...

okeydoke7 even though we play for the same team, and you’ve told me to never speak to you, or make eye contact, or touch your stuff, I’d like to congratulate you on your milestone.
Apparently you were a big deal around here before electricity.

Congratulations.

Please excuse the brevity of this. I am writing on my phone.

This week, I kicked my 600th career goal. It’s an extraordinary achievement given the time I have spent outside the FF position in my career. Unfortunately I feel as though I, a league legend, am being played out of position.

I am a victim of my lack of humility. Because I spend so much time talking up my own achievements, my achievements are not taken seriously. But compare my CV to anyone’s and you’ll see why I should be named the next Sweet FA immortal. I’m a league hall of famer. I’m just the 3rd player to 600 goals. I’m a 9X club leading goal kicker. I’m a 4X All Sweet FA player (and robbed other times because they only included 1-2 of the forwards). I’m a former administrator of the league (3 seasons). I’m probably the best media performer the game has seen back when I used to do it. I was a club captain. I was a state of origin captain. I’m a best and fairest winner. I’ve represented 5 clubs. I’m a premiership player. I’ve done everything there is to do.

So why am I still wasting away in a forward pocket? I’ll help to lead the Bombers to our second premiership in a row this finals series, because I won us the flag last year. But after two seasons of limited opportunities I will resort myself to my knees to beg.

Surely there is a club out there that will recruit me to play full forward. I am a PROVEN performer and if a club puts me in FF my ego will grow again, leading to enhanced posting output.

Surely a club somewhere is willing to show me some respect and play me at FF.

To sum up:
I kicked my 600th, praise me.
I should be made ‘immortal’ in the HoF.
There must be a club that needs me at FF.
I should probably be an immortal before you. How am I not?

I have no solid reasoning other than I am a better than you in most ways. You have me for goal kicking and thats about it.

But there are probably more deserving people like sausageroll who has been robbed of his EKA for I don't know how long we can't rob him of being an immortal HoFer as well.

I should probably be an immortal before you. How am I not?

I have no solid reasoning other than I am a better than you in most ways. You have me for goal kicking and thats about it.

But there are probably more deserving people like sausageroll who has been robbed of his EKA for I don't know how long we can't rob him of being an immortal HoFer as well.
Is it even possible for a rookie to become HoF?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back