6PR Sports today line up 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I have definitely cut down on listening, Hasleby should be a once or twice a week guy. Brad was the lynchpin and had sources, even if they were sometimes wrong, he always knew the rumblings in any case. His laconic style suits Karl’s manic style. He’s in hospital right now hope he gets better ASAP and returns in a blaze of glory.

In regards to other ratings, Parker and Peterson are eons better than the Adshead and Shand

I rarely agreed with Hardie, but he's a pretty engaging and competent presenter IMO. Swapping him with Hasleby was a disater. Haze is rubbish.

Sadly, the other repercussion of the Crocmedia deal is that the orginal Sportsday WA show with Scott Cummings and Cam Luke was axed for this rubbish. Scotty and Cam were outstanding.

I listen to SportFM a fair bit. The morning crew are pretty good - Wayne Clark and Kim Hughes are guns.

In regards to other ratings, Parker and Peterson are eons better than the Adshead and Shand

I occasionally switch to Peterson when there's nothing on when driving home and you're right, the bloke is very good. He's the best 6PR presenter i've listened to in a long time (honourable mention to Peter Bell).

I occasionally switch to Peterson when there's nothing on when driving home and you're right, the bloke is very good. He's the best 6PR presenter i've listened to in a long time (honourable mention to Peter Bell).
One of very few things live on the Perth Market now Mix 94.5 have put on Mick Molloy and Jane Kennedy in the 5pm to 7pm slot, So Oliver Peterson is safe in Perth Live Market

Adam Shand was a idiot.

Gareth Parker is better than Adshead I agree.

Ive had a few callers on 6PR had a go at me about sporting issues on the Perth Tonight program and they get the dump button.

Pity that Donny of Spearwood hasnt had the dump button for a while because he keeps dribbling rubbish as usual on this station. God it gives me the crap when he honks the horn while on air.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back