• Maybe 50%

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Nah, but would love it 30%

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Are you insane? 0%

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The Essendon and Adelaide games are both very winnable BallaratBulldog. Percentage will almost certainly keep us out of the finals, but at least it looks like the 2017 Dogs are back and hopefully next year we'll see something like the 2016 Dogs!
We absolutely can beat them two

The GWS game will be the hardest one where I think we have about a 5-10% chance, only chance there is if their injuries mount up.

Brisbane is probably a 35% chance, home ground factor helps them, but we can beat them if we're good enough.

The rest are 50-50s or better imo

We absolutely can beat them two

The GWS game will be the hardest one where I think we have about a 5-10% chance, only chance there is if their injuries mount up.

Brisbane is probably a 35% chance, home ground factor helps them, but we can beat them if we're good enough.

The rest are 50-50s or better imo

Did u watch GWS today?

They are done

Did u watch GWS today?

They are done
I did say if their injuries mount up*

They've lost Kelly and Coniglio since that post

And nope, didn't watch them, I caught the train to Southern Cross, grabbed a counter meal and a drink and then walked in to Docklands

The thing I worry about with our run home, is results like yesterday against a weakened Melbourne outfit. We struggled to put them away in the third quarter where we dominated the first 13 mins of the quarter to kick 6 behinds. That inaccurate kicking keeps haunting us and could be the factor that keeps us out of the finals this year imo

The thing I worry about with our run home, is results like yesterday against a weakened Melbourne outfit. We struggled to put them away in the third quarter where we dominated the first 13 mins of the quarter to kick 6 behinds. That inaccurate kicking keeps haunting us and could be the factor that keeps us out of the finals this year imo
Been a mentality/execution issue all season though against lesser sides (we weren't to know where Sydney/Hawthorn would end up when we played them though)

Gold Coast loss
Carlton loss
Freo loss
North loss
Carlton nearly loss
Melbourne nearly loss

We gotta come out strong next 2 weeks, get back above 50% WL and back into the 8.

Our percentage potentially costs us come the crunch.

Been a mentality/execution issue all season though against lesser sides (we weren't to know where Sydney/Hawthorn would end up when we played them though)

Gold Coast loss
Carlton loss
Freo loss
North loss
Carlton nearly loss
Melbourne nearly loss

We gotta come out strong next 2 weeks, get back above 50% WL and back into the 8.

Our percentage potentially costs us come the crunch.
Being fair, Freo at home before their injury crisis was a tough proposition and as bad as the North loss seemed at them time they’ve been on the march since.

GC and Carlton losses early are the ones that really burn.

Anyone else considered that our year could be ended by a guy called Jake ?

Remember when he kicked 8 goals against us in 2014? :$
Thanks for that. I had erased it from my memory and now you’ve gone and put it back.
Mind you we had a different coach and a different trajectory in 2014. That was the year from hell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back