Past #7: Adam Simpson - 306 games for NM (95-09; 5th AT) - NM captain (04-08) - current WCE head coach

who is better boomer or simmo and who would win the brownlow

• boomer

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • simmo

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Former Gold Coast Suns assistant coach Dean Solomon has revealed his plan to return to AFL coaching took a unique turn at the hands of advice from West Coast coach Adam Simpson.

After nine years with the Suns, Solomon was controversially let go as part of COVID-19 enforced cost cutting measures.

Adam Simpson posed some really good questions to me (during my coaching level four course).

“He said ‘mate have you ever hired anyone? Have you ever managed 10-60 people? Have you ever sacked anyone?’

“I said ‘no’. I followed him up with questions and he wished he had done something like running his own business prior to going in to senior coaching.

Former Gold Coast Suns assistant coach Dean Solomon has revealed his plan to return to AFL coaching took a unique turn at the hands of advice from West Coast coach Adam Simpson.

After nine years with the Suns, Solomon was controversially let go as part of COVID-19 enforced cost cutting measures.

Adam Simpson posed some really good questions to me (during my coaching level four course).

“He said ‘mate have you ever hired anyone? Have you ever managed 10-60 people? Have you ever sacked anyone?’

“I said ‘no’. I followed him up with questions and he wished he had done something like running his own business prior to going in to senior coaching.

Simmo had a computer business with Belly and Kent Kingsley yeh ?

Didn’t Simmo and Petrie have a dog washing business?
You're not thinking of the time they sprayed Josh Gibson with a hose are you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anybody fill me in with some more information on this photo?

The caption was something along the lines of ‘Adam Simpson grapples with a drunken fan at training’

I don’t remember it at all.

267F0E39-A82E-4620-8455-700F2E63EC48.jpeg

Can anybody fill me in with some more information on this photo?

The caption was something along the lines of ‘Adam Simpson grapples with a drunken fan at training’

I don’t remember it at all.

View attachment 1583506

From memory it was after we were flogged by * in 2000 QF. That bloke started on the players at training.

Back