7. Chris Masten (2008 - 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

chris-masten-of-the-eagles-holds-up-the-premiership-trophy-after-the-picture-id1042813434

Details
Number
Height 179cm
Weight 77Kg
DOB 02-05-1989
Debut 2008 Round 2 Vs Adelaide
Games 215
Goals

Player honours: AFL Rising Star nominee 2009; AFL Premiership player 2018
Draft history: 2007 NAB AFL Draft 1st round selection (West Coast), No. 3 overall + Pick 20 (Tony Notte) + Josh Kennedy traded for Chris Judd + Pick 46 (Dennis Armfield)

Last edited:

In that WAFL goal of the day vid, it looks like it could be Bartel

There is hope for him yet!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that's right people as of today Masto man has made my dream team. It's official he is a legitimate DT option.

19 disposals @ 90% efficiency, 10 tackles, ~100 DT points, and only played 75% of the game. Well done lad

Just thought I would drop in and visit my players page and give a quick update.

His game against bulldogs was serviceable and his game against Melbourne was pretty good, although he did most of his work in the second half when the game was done and dusted.

As mentioned earlier, looks to have turned the corner, his decision making and strength in the contest has definitely improved and most of the work he does is effective. Looks alot more confident in his own game and hopefully he will build on a good start to the season.

Want to see him in the best few against one of the good teams, when we finally get to play one...

Once again, a lot of you need to stick your hands up and say you were wrong.

Masten was never a dud. Just had too many PCL's done, he never got a solid run at it. Glad to see hes doing so well this season.

I reckon we're seeing some good progress from Masto this year. Should finish the year with 20 goals and his game in front of the play has improved a lot. Been helped by Le Cras and Nicoski being injured, but it should hold him in good stead for a move to the midfield in 2013.

his best is yet to come

Watch this space, guys. This will be the number one sponsored player thread next year, which is only fitting considering the HUGE 2013 we all know that Masto is going to have!

The magic begins very soon...

Really excited about it. Can't wait! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back