AFL Toast 7 goal WIN against Sydney - Rd 19, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winning Friday night is the best sets up an enjoyable weekend.

We completely smashed them everywhere. Buddy should have been goalless. If I was a swans player I'd be glad it wasn't 80+. 43 points flattered them. Best second half of the year.

Oooh that feels good. A good belting of these pricks in the end. Buddy scores 2 goals via the umpires. Hurley was great. Francis shows great signs. Loving Saad the running back. Langers was fantastic in the contest.

I’ll put it out there again. How many of Sydney’s goals came from either a dodgy free kick or a blatant oversight? It has to be the majority you’d think.

Having said that, great for us to knock off a bogey team, the umpiring gimmes, and a ferocious combatant.

Such a good win, forgot the nice feeling it is when we beat these 9.8% legged up league pets.

Brown did very well given the circumstances, really got us going when we really needed it.
Hurley was immense on Buddy, who was gifted his goals.

Hep and Zach were great as usual, as was Zaharakis.
Francis did some great things and the game pace will come to him in no time.

Parish and Smith great too.

Also
C'mon West Coast
C'mon Brisbane
C'mon fremantle

that was extremely satisfying

very proud of the boys, especially seeing as though the umps were gifting Buddy free kicks.

Smith was awesome. Belly flew the flag. Parish played with serious guts and determination.... and Hurls..... the best defender in the league.

CAAAAAARN THE BOMBERS!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back