Player Watch #7 Harry Cunningham

Remove this Banner Ad

xPfwLtlb.png

Harry Cunningham

Player Profile

Harry Cunningham is one of the quickest players at the Sydney Swans, is clean by hand and foot and can play in defence, on a wing and in the forward line. The 2012 draftee was in blistering form over the opening seven rounds of the 2019 campaign, before injury limited him to just two games over the remainder of the season, so expect him to be hungry for a comeback 2020 year. Draft history: 2012 Rookie Draft selection (Sydney) No. 93; 2012 AFL Draft rookie elevation (Sydney) selection No. 107

Harry Cunningham

DOB: 06 December 1993
DEBUT: 2012
DRAFT: 2012
RECRUITED FROM: Turvey Park (NSW)/NSW-ACT U18/Wagga (NSW)

Last edited:
I agree with everything except the offensive limitations. Harry is still a damn good and long kick to advantage. Not so much a dodgy runner but he is usually held back to stay close to his man so we don't use him that much.
Good call, I sold his attacking qualities short there.

When Harry started I got strong Schneiderman vibes. Bit of a different player but no less valuable. Will be a well earned 200.
Harry has a bit in common with Lizard. Playing forward quite often neither looked sure what to do. Playing in defence both are confident, certain and effective in their roles. It certainly validated trying talented players in different roles if things are not going quite as hoped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back