7 ****in days!!! McGregor v Mayweather Jnr FIGHT OF THE CENTURY

Remove this Banner Ad

I just feel sorry for Vegas now with the thousands of drunk, butthert Irish fans running wild looking for some outlet to release on..

Vegas hookers - be afraid... ...be very afraid... :eek::eek:

Massively boring snooze fest. Anyone who paid to watch that fight was ripped off.
I never get why people always seem surprised by this whenever it's a Mayweather fight tho. :huh::huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually enjoyed the fight. Gassed around the 25 minute mark surprise surprise. Floyd's superior gameplan won out.

Thought Conor showed some pretty good boxing skills in there very unorthodox but reasonably effective.

His striking moves up another level for the MMA return, can't wait to see him back

I never get why people always seem surprised by this whenever it's a Mayweather fight tho. :huh::huh:
Yeah pretty much this.
He's as boring as * to watch and always has been.
He is very good at not getting hit and not much good at hitting... this makes for a shithouse fight imo.

Give me Prince Naseem anyday.

Light entertainment and a money maker, thats all. Anyone who thought this was going to be a 'fight' were kidding themselves. Was fun to have everyone over and there were many lols. The head massage, the guy with the furry blue crap, the Gimp..funny s**t and worth the money.

Just came back from the shops.

Fridge is loaded with beer and meat.

Wife is taking the kids out tomorrow. Too much testosterone in the house.

As soon as she leaves, out comes the green.
Interesting fight.

Played out how I thought it would.

Stoned as a mother*er.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back