7 ****in days!!! McGregor v Mayweather Jnr FIGHT OF THE CENTURY

Remove this Banner Ad

b72751cf7a7b45252f23feba56778bbb.jpg

It is finally upon us - 7 days until the new fight of the century!

The Notorious vs the Tiny teddy.

Sunday 27 August 2017 | From 9am @ T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas NA.

The main card begins at 11am AEST with Mayweather vs McGregor likely to begin around 1.30-2pm

Mayweather Jnr $1.25 - 49-0
McGregor $4.00 - 0-0

Nobody is giving the Irishman a look, Sugar Shane Mosley suggested on Undisputed that Floyd will give the fans something to cheer about for 4 rounds then knock him out in the 5th - personally I think Sugar Shane is borderline brain dead, in part due to the ongoing effects that concussion has on the brain, but mostly cocaine - he should crawl back in his hole as he doesn't really know what he's talking about because Floyd hasn't knocked anyone down since the 90s let alone knocked them out!!

fu** me, here's where the money's going..

64545cf744edeafbc1d41eb1a96f0b9d.jpg

Floyd has been shaking like a little ******* pussy at every event he's been to with Conor.

I don't really give Floyd a chance, Conor's too precise, too rangey and just hits too fu**in hard for that little malteser on legs - 1 2 on his chin will rattle his little brain and have him talking like his old man in no time! McGregor to knock him out in 3! The Irish are back baby "The whole world's gonna eat their words"

fu** FLOYD MAYWEATHER

:tired::tired::tired::tired::tired::tired::tired::tired:

Loved how all the boxing ‘experts’ were all like “CoNNeR wOnt laST A RoUNd hurr durr”

Floyd knows how to give the punters what they paid for.

How many Germans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Five to kill every women and child in the room, and one to change the bulb

Hahaha

What a load of s**t this fight was. I was never remotely interested in such trash and vowed to never watch that American rubbish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back