Player Watch #7: Jack Viney (VC) – 200th this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't need to say much, just look at this photo:

251220_10151324975092317_1206971779_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I've got your picture of me and you
You wrote "I love you" I wrote "me too".
I sit there staring and there's nothing else to do
Oh it's in color, your hair is brown,
Your eyes are hazel, and soft as clouds,
I often kiss you when there's no one else around

I've got your picture, I've got your picture
I'd like a million of you all 'round myself
I want a doctor to take your picture
So I can look at you from inside as well
You've got me turning up and turning down
and turning in and turning 'round...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am very happy for you guys, hopefully you get Hogan now.
Well done guys.

Personally, reckon Gold Coast might go after him, they need a good ruckman. Wouldn't mind though as that would give us Toumpas.

Personally, reckon Gold Coast might go after him, they need a good ruckman. Wouldn't mind though as that would give us Toumpas.
They don't, Zac Smith is pretty bloody good.

nothing I've heard

From the Age:

11.08am GWS has played a role in the complex deal which has sent Jack Viney to Melbourne for only a second round draft pick. Gold Coast traded its pick two to GWS for pre-listed 16-year-old Jack Martin, meaning they did not bid for Viney. Michael Gleeson reports that Melbourne is close to securing a trade for its pick three (and possibly pick 13) to GWS for WA pre-listed key position star Jesse Hogan. Neither Martin or Hogan will be able to play in 2013, as they are too young, but both are extremely highly-rated. If Melbourne uses both picks No.3 and No.13 to secure Jesse Hogan, it could complicate their efforts to snare Collingwood big man Chris Dawes. It was believed the Demons would have to use the No.13 pick as part of a deal to get the out-of-favour Magpie

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/trade-period-latest-viney-goes-to-dees-for-2nd-round-pick-20121008-277xq.html#ixzz28fDpSZ7W

Remove this Banner Ad

Back