Player Watch #7: Jack Viney (VC) – 200th this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Leadership group means nothing really
Outside the captain there responsibility is to get around the other boys and make sure there training habits don't drop off
There's no external pressure at all on them

Absolutely, particularly with an actual Vice Captain in place, rather than just a skipper and a LG.

It's probably more of a recognition of what you're already doing on the track, with the occasional meeting thrown in there.

1660_pulp_fiction.jpg

Viney is ready to become part of the LG imo. He and T Mac should be the new inclusions.

I see Brayshaw being the next MFC captain. I don't think Jonesy mentoring him is entirely by accident. He sees something pretty special.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just have to say that this blokes form has been exceptional so far through the NAB.

NAB 1 - 29 touches, 76% game time and was the Captain.
NAB 2 - 25 touches, 80% game time.

Just have to say that this blokes form has been exceptional so far through the NAB.

NAB 1 - 29 touches, 76% game time and was the Captain.
NAB 2 - 25 touches, 80% game time.

Also not mentioned that NAB games are 20% shorter so you could expand his stats out again

NAB 1 he would have had 36 touches if he played the full game and 44 if it had been a full AFL game

If Hogan is god.. Viney is Jesus.. lets be honest
If were going to start this i do wonder out of our group is Judas, who will betray Viney. Or was Scully already Judas

If were going to start this i do wonder out of our group is Judas, who will betray Viney. Or was Scully already Judas

$cully has to be Judas surely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back