Player Watch #7: Jack Viney (VC) – 200th this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Its not like i am insulting one of your friends or family members. I can only personally speak for myself. I wouldn't ark up over that question. I know some in our team (Dunstan, Hannerberry) are viewed like that. Also know some of our past players have a reputation like that, roo when he was younger being one of them.

I am not getting upset or defending Viney but there is no need to come on this board and bring up some trivial innuendo on a player......i think Hannerbry is a bit a flog, but do i go on your board posting about it......no.

You seem to be the only one being defensive on here, so jog on.

This is like the third time I have posted on a oppo board so I was not aware of that. I don't get why people defend/worship afl players and also celebrities. Most likely wouldn't defended you if the roles were reversed or give you much of the time of day. Anyways sorry if i have rustled some feathers, just thought it was interesting what they told me and thought I would ask.

Makes post about player 'i heard they're a flog'
MFC board 'we don't care what do you expect us to say to that'
Idiot poster 'wow you guys get rustled easily'

Jog on mate.

The bloke speaks like his mouth is full of marbles... maybe people think he's a flog for that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the worst player to lose to this honestly.
(I secretly thought this - but also felt bad for thinking it because I would like to see Viney get some form back)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back