• Inside Midfielder

Votes: 89 41.8%
  • Forward Pocket

Votes: 124 58.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question. Have we ever had a worse kick captain our club? Swallow and Simmo copped a lot of s**t but those two are made to look Jarmenish compared to Zeibell!

How can our kids look up to their captain when week after week he butchers the ball. Is there any chance he can be what Leigh Colbert was to Geelong?

Personally don't think he should have been made Captain. Taz imo would have been a better choice. He is vocal and backs it up.

Way too many times today Ziebell absolutely murdered us with turnovers and s**t kicks.

He DOES NOT run hard enough defensively. Way too many times tonight his direct opponent would win clearances only for jack to be trailing 15m behind.

Just another north player who should be an a-grader but hasn't kicked on for whatever reason

Wasn't he going at 90% last week ?

Just needs to get consistent and all will be well
It was the cleanest game he has ever played for us.

A week is a sodding long time in football, apparently.

Proud of his courage and endeavour, but his skills and decision making were bad even by his standards.

Will he get rubbed out for that hit on the big bloke? Late, intentional, feet off the ground.....

I hardly know how it works anymore.

Will he get rubbed out for that hit on the big bloke? Late, intentional, feet off the ground.....

Didn't make high contact, and I've seen later hits not even get a free(like this one).

Still, it's possible, but even if they do cite him iirc it needs to be intentional or high impact to get a ban for a rough conduct to the body.

SEN I think said no but I heard a 'I think' a snippet of Dermie saying he should....if I heard him correctly and that it was about him.

I think he will get a week cause they just love to give him suspensions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was the worst Jack has kicked in years. He does more than enough good stuff.

Still, we all want to see him forward more.
Looked rather dangerous when he was down there.
He's one of many players that should cycle from Forward to Midfield. Cunnington and obviously Higgins are another two. Swallow however, is not.

Mark Stevens on Twitter starting the Bulldog cheerleading for a suspension. We all know how that ends.

Will be interesting to see how the midfield functions without him.

Quite comfortably one of the worst opinions I've ever seen.

Down field free kick and nothing more, I don't even think a free kick was paid anyway. But if something like that warrants a suspension then game is ****ed and beyond repair. Blokes are bumped disposing the ball every game of every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back