Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
Youre talking of offering our captain on the trade table??
If we did that the media would have a field day......especially flogs like Wilson and Hutchieson.

Youre not a Nth supporter.
Exactly, he will not be traded.

Just wait until we put some sublime mids around him over the next couple of years as he comes into his prime.. wow wee!

Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
clocking up the usual 50% DE ....while we are still getting flogged in the middle - one of our most pressing issues as a club is JZ and what to do with him.

He just isn't the footballer we wanted him to be unfortunately

I don't know where he goes, but as a captain he has got to be one of the least influential ones in the comp right now...

Maddocks44

Debutant
May 18, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He just isn't the footballer we wanted him to be unfortunately

I don't know where he goes, but as a captain he has got to be one of the least influential ones in the comp right now...

Sad but true, I believed and trusted that he would elevate his game and lead others by example. Sadly has just continued the same as last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

breeno

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2008
borough of greens
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
werribee, north ballarat
Needs to stop running ****ing sideways from the clearance. It makes the hack kick his only option lest he move the ball backwards, and is really starting to bloody hurt us now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shinboner spiggs

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jazz, West Indies
I love the guy, absolute champion leader. I used to think it was swallow who was the problem with our midfield. It is most definitely ziebell. Our own mike brearly.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I watched him pretty closely off ball, and he can't run. On a few occasions, this caused a chain reaction that left other guys off the chain. And he seemed to be doubled over at every stoppage.

This really stood out v saints.

If I'm seeing it every opposition scout is seeing it - always play on near Ziebell, he can't/won't be able to pressure you.

Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Another poster claimed he has OP and broken ribs.

Which ticks off the whole can't run/always on haunches pretty nicely.

Rest the poor bastard. He was very good the first 4-6 weeks, but it's almost embarrassing watching him out there.

He'll come good :thumbsu:

Well this just proves even more that we continue to play injured players

He will if he is rested. Doubt that will happen, I can't imagine what this is doing to his confidence

I've heard OP can be quite painful

Mar 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Rest the poor bastard. He was very good the first 4-6 weeks, but it's almost embarrassing watching him out there.

Comes back to the selection committee being blinded by absolute madness in believing we still have a chance of playing the finals.

I've heard similar and watching him closely tonight I have no reason to doubt it's truth. Loping along, hunched over at stoppages, one arm looking basically useless due to the shoulder. Time to send him in for a surgical overhaul so he's ready for sand dune sprint training alongside Josh Kelly's dog.

No point playing him we have locked in 17th and will get a 2nd rounder sadly the modern game does not suit jack.

Maybe we're playing him to make sure we get 17th...

Long Live the King

Premiership Player
Feb 24, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So what are the prerequisites for being captain? Motivator, Solid Trainer, Ability to Lift in Games, Courage, Skill, Intelligence, Media Profile??? Superficially it would appear courage is the main prereq at North. If thats true then you cant doubt JZ is the right guy. If you rank Skill or Ability to Lift in tight games then maybe not.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
If he's injured as claimed then we're heading down the same familiar path of destroying a players mojo as we continue to throw them in underdone/out of form.

So on one hand results don't matter because we're "resetting" but on the other we're grinding an injured player into the ground for the reason of .....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back