List Mgmt. 7 Players wanting out? (only 7?)

Who wants out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You need to take a deep breath. Where have I called it a great club? Who says I have a gold membership? If I don't like the outcome of the review I will be cancelling my silver membership, so there's no need to be an arsehole.

Mate, I know the club is s**t right now full of actual morons from the top to bottom, but our list management decisions so far are a step in the right direction. If we signed Keath and Greenwood to long term deals on decent money, like they wanted from us and would've stayed if we did, you'd probably be talking s**t about the club for giving them those contracts. If we continued to play Jenkins at the end of this year and told him he was in our plans next year so he'd stay, you'd be talking s**t about the club then too. If we told Sauce that ROB wasn't our number 1 ruck next year and he was, you'd be talking s**t about the club there as well. CEY, a fringe guy and being offered a small contract here, gets offered a long term deal he would be so incredibly stupid for him not to take.

Now if we lose players like BCrouch or Laird, then yeah I'll be pretty pi**ed off, but calling it a 'mass exodus' right now is so pessimistically simple minded
Totally agree with your thoughts...

Sauce, Otten, Douglas, JJ, Betts, Greenwood, Knight and Keath are all list mgt based decisions

Both Greenwood and Keath wanted to stay however market was willing to offer longer term deals, Im glad the club didnt go down this path with both players

In terms of CEY he has played 39 games in 8 years and thelions were prepared to offer 4 years, I would have went into a major melt if the AFC offered 4 years to either CEY, Greenwood or Keath to retain them

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Totally agree with your thoughts...

Sauce, Otten, Douglas, JJ, Betts, Greenwood, Knight and Keath are all list mgt based decisions

Both Greenwood and Keath wanted to stay however market was willing to offer longer term deals, Im glad the club didnt go down this path with both players

In terms of CEY he has played 39 games in 8 years and thelions were prepared to offer 4 years, I would have went into a major melt if the AFC offered 4 years to either CEY, Greenwood or Keath to retain them

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yup. They all are.

We may end up at the point where we have cut too deeply but all of them are easily justified as to why.

“The Crows supporters have had enough, they want change at the top. They’re sick of this club’s management… they’ve had a gutful.

“I’m going to start the sports show [today] with seven players I know [who]’s management are leaving next year.

“When I drop those names Crows supporters are going to be filthy. Player managers now are talking. Players are getting shopped around. They want out…

“When I heard them -- fair dinkum, I’m filthy.”

So does he know the players want out, or did he just assume that based on information suggesting they are getting shopped around?

Reading between the lines it sounds like "I asked a few player manager mates whether they are shopping their clients around. Now I have linked it to the Crows current issues"
Betts
Keith
Greenwood
Fogarty
Hartigan
Knight
Jenkins

4 out of 7 right for Rowey. Probably not a bad strike rate but interested as to why he thought Fog and Harto were going? BF fantasy trading perhaps?

4 out of 7 right for Rowey. Probably not a bad strike rate but interested as to why he thought Fog and Harto were going? BF fantasy trading perhaps?
Knight was linked to Sydney, and Hartigan rumoured to go back to Vic for family.

Fog was just disgruntled talk likely as was not getting a game. Should play 22 next year you'd think.

Back