List Mgmt. 7 Players wanting out? (only 7?)

Who wants out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 4, 2014
Top End of Aussie
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
That idiot Rowey claiming at least 5 players actively want out of the Crows, is he on the money or is this just Rowey being Rowey? Anyone know who he might be talking about?

On H8416 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I listened this morning too
I thought he said 7

My guess and I haven’t looked at their contract status
Greenwood
Keith
Hartigan
Kelly
Poholke
Wilson
CEY maybe

Fog ( a possibility)

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
It wouldn't be a massive hit if these were included in the 7. Just my guess but we need to know the names.

Jacobs
Douglas
Mackay
Gibbs
Hartigan
Betts (retiring)
Greenwood (trade)

whitey_1975

Premiership Player
Oct 3, 2007
Around the Bend
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
All OZ BBallerz,PPenguins,CBengals
The exodus continues. Rowey is a tool, his talk means s**t, but I am so not into the Crows as a fan, the players seem to regularly not turn up, the line coaches are clueless and the head coach has embraced the vanilla moniker. Tell me would you want out?

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
That idiot Rowey claiming at least 5 players actively want out of the Crows, is he on the money or is this just Rowey being Rowey? Anyone know who he might be talking about?

On H8416 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I actually think Rowey has a really good football brain and a good idea of the modern game compared to others in the media. I actually think he analyzes the game better than people like Bickley.

It just gets lost in the on air persona.

His interview with Chapman last night was great and unlike others in media he actually asked the tough questions.

Oct 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
It wouldn't be a massive hit if these were included in the 7. Just my guess but we need to know the names.

Jacobs
Douglas
Mackay
Gibbs
Hartigan
Betts (retiring)
Greenwood (trade)
Wishful thinking. Why would Douglas & Mackay want out?

It’s more likely young talent not getting a game, plus Greenwood & Keath.

adelcrows

Club Legend
Mar 10, 2001
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool,Yankees,E Freo!
You would think it would maybe include Gallucci, Fog (Hope not), Keath, Kelly?, CEY?, Wilson?

Not sure Greenwood fits this bill as stated he wants to stay, maybe Rowey added him i though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mike Smyth

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Want them or not, I'm hearing Greenwood and Keath wanted to stay on reasonable contracts(not overs) and the club just wont give them a response. From a club that has player culture issues and we have 2 genuine players wanting to stay, this is a bad look.

Every single person currently working at the AFC needs to be moved on. Start with sacking every single ex-player. This club has become a joke in every area.

Aug 21, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Want them or not, I'm hearing Greenwood and Keath wanted to stay on reasonable contracts(not overs) and the club just wont give them a response. From a club that has player culture issues and we have 2 genuine players wanting to stay, this is a bad look.
Putting aside the credibility of your intel and whether Keath or Greenwood should be held onto or not (I'm in favour of trading at least Greenwood), the logic of just retaining players based on them wanting to stay doesn't hold up if you want a club that is about making tough calls for the future.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide

I expect an issue is that the admin is desperate to work out a way that Otto, Dougie, Sauce and Dmac can all remain. Some harder contracts would be held up or those players lowballed. Like we did to Lyons when we were forced to fit Thommo in.

Simmo28

Premiership Player
Apr 23, 2014
Sydney, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
All I am sure of is if somehow the club loses Fogarty, I have no doubt he will go on to become an absolute star of the comp. If it happens, I will be down at the club with a pitchfork

The question is why they haven’t given Fog a chance this season? He played ten games last year and while he didn’t set the game on fire he showed that he is going to be a good player. I think he should leave and be given the opportunities the crows refuse to give him. I would prefer to see him fire at another club so it forces change within our club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back