List Mgmt. 7 Players wanting out? (only 7?)

Who wants out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They are judged at the SANFL level as they are playing weekly

You can ignore if you like, but a neutral employed by the AFL rates our u23 talent the worst in the AFL

And yet you still believe we have the best recruitment manager in the league, which lets be honest is hilarious in itself

Face the facts but I'm sure you will come up with some lame excuses, but go ahead

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lol, a neutral.

Most of the AFL media are dumb arses who should be neuted.

Actually you could work for them given your ability to identity young talent lol.

You can ignore if you like, but a neutral employed by the AFL rates our u23 talent the worst in the AFL

And yet you still believe we have the best recruitment manager in the league, which lets be honest is hilarious in itself

Face the facts but I'm sure you will come up with some lame excuses, but go ahead

The 'neutral' you are referring to is renound pear fanboi Lee gaskin. It's a generate eyeballs pap reserved for the professionally outraged. I don't pretend we are doing any good atm, we are an absolute shambles, but I'm not going to slit any wrists over that particulsr article but hey, knock yourself out if it creates the meaning in life you desperately seek.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The 'neutral' you are referring to is renound pear fanboi Lee gaskin. It's a generate eyeballs pap reserved for the professionally outraged. I don't pretend we are doing any good atm, we are an absolute shambles, but I'm not going to slit any wrists over that particulsr article but hey, knock yourself out if it creates the meaning in life you desperately seek.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
It’s funny, when neutrals have raved about Doedee their opinion means little

Lol, a neutral.

Most of the AFL media are dumb arses who should be neuted.

Actually you could work for them given your ability to identity young talent lol.
You are sounding like the insular

" media shakes it's head"

Port board every time someone doesn't agree with you

She will bge right mate our youth is the best in the league although most others think it's the worst

You are sounding like the insular

" media shakes it's head"

Port board every time someone doesn't agree with you

She will bge right mate our youth is the best in the league although most others think it's the worst

Lol, you honestly think a Port supporter evaluating the Crows' list is a neutral.

You really want to keep your village idiot title lol.

Lol, you honestly think a Port supporter evaluating the Crows' list is a neutral.

You really want to keep your village idiot title lol.
They have a thread that disputes every time the media writes negatively about the club

Media :We have the worts u23 talent in the afl

Kane : bs we have the best recruiter in the land that is rubbish

Get it

They have a thread that disputes every time the media writes negatively about the club

Media :We have the worts u23 talent in the afl

Kane : bs we have the best recruiter in the land that is rubbish

Get it

Answer this simple question - do you think Lee Gaskin, a Port supporter is a good & neutral person to analyse our under 23 talent.

For once just try & use that brain of yours...

Answer this simple question - do you think Lee Gaskin, a Port supporter is a good & neutral person to analyse our under 23 talent.

For once just try & use that brain of yours...

Whether you rate our list of under 23's or not I think we can all agree we will be in for a lengthy rebuild. Given the state of our list, the AFC will not be able to engineer an "honorable" top 8 finish in the next couple of years. We are heading to the bottom 7-8 so we may finally be able to stock up on the elite talent that we desperately need. Carltons pick 3 would be a nice start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since the premiership years we have not missed finals for 3 consecutive years. I think we might win 1 more game this year and just miss out. If we finally start the rebuild next year then you think we will miss in 2020 for the 3rd consecutive year. No way in hell will PYKE survive into 2021.

Depends on if we're actually commited to having a rebuild, because that changes our internal expectations.

Depends on if we're actually commited to having a rebuild, because that changes our internal expectations.

Good point.. I was going to put that in my post but surely they will not try and squeeze another year out of Douglas, Otten, Mackay, Sauce - surely!

I was under the impression that one of the reasons we didn’t have a great Under 23 was because we have the second lowest number of Under 23 @ 15 whereas some of the other clubs like Brisbane, Port and Carlton have 23–25 players in that age bracket.
That makes sense, also we tend not to play ours. Plus out of all the clubs how many top 10 picks in ours? Jones is the only one and he’s in his first year.

Only if you have a vendetta for our recruiter for not drafting someone you know would you discount these points.

That makes sense, also we tend not to play ours. Plus out of all the clubs how many top 10 picks in ours? Jones is the only one and he’s in his first year.

Only if you have a vendetta for our recruiter for not drafting someone you know would you discount these points.

Would be interesting to see what the results are for 24-28 year olds.

You happy with our under 23 talent are you

Yeah it would, that’s where we will really struggle. But if you added Lever, Charlie, Gov and the 5 low picks we lost for Tippett and it would be a different story. Let’s say only 3 of the 5 made it, that’s 6 players and not one top 10 pick amongst the lot of them.

We've also loaded up on the mature age guys in recent years.

Keath, Greenwood, Wilson, McAdam, Hunter, etc

If we were to pick a team of under 30's for next season.

B: Brown (27), Talia (28), Doedee (22)
HB: Milera (22), Keath (27), Laird (26)
C: Seedsman (27), Mrouch (24), Jones (20)
HF: Lynch (29), Fogarty (20), Gallucci (21)
F: McAdam (24), Walker (29), Sloane (29)
R: O'Brien (24), Smith (27), Brouch (25)
I: Kelly(24), Greenwood (27), McHenry (19), Himmelberg (21)

Likely Greenwood & Kelly will be traded though.

Over 30's:
Betts - who I think will still be playing, but we should manage games
Jenkins - traded
Gibbs - think he will remain at the club
Otten - retired
Jacobs - traded
Douglas - retired

no I don’t want fries with that

Back