List Mgmt. 7 Players wanting out? (only 7?)

Who wants out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
The hilarious thing is you don’t even realise when you expose your hypocrisy. You’ve just named guns who took time to make it and yet because ours are taking time primarily because we don’t play them, you don’t rate them.

Besides an untrained eye, you have a biased one and that’s all because Hamish didn’t draft a guy you know. It makes your opinion on our drafting just spam.

As for those reporters they would not be watching all the state league games, they’d watch the AFL. To suggest otherwise is again more bias.

As is ignoring the lack of high draft picks when evaluating our under 23s. You yourself said draft picks are all percentages. But your bias doesn’t allow you to take that into account, you ignore you said it.

As is criticising posters all year for being happy to be competitive and yet it’s actually you and the club who back in senior older players who have been a key part in us being competitive and not winning a thing.

As Fagan said last week, their goal is to build a competitive list for next year. Competitive, not a list to win premierships. It’s how our club operates and that extends to our selections.

But again your bias won’t allow you to admit any of that, you’ll just continue to spam the board with your repetitive drivel. Even on the Fogarty thread, you tried to bring up our recruiting.

I actually had you on ignore for the last week, I could see posters responses and I knew they were engaging with your. Occasionally I unignored your posts as I did this morning and again I could see the same biased drivel.

It’s pretty bad that even though I know you I can’t tolerate reading your crap anymore. You’ll go back on ignore, I won’t bother reading your reply to this and I won’t read your posts any further. I’ll just gauge by other posters responses that you must still be carrying on like a Wally.

It’s bliss, sometimes confusing, but a better experience overall. The other that have on ignore is that lunatic, TGG. Much less prolific, but still easy to tell when he pops in and responses are to him.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
You might have a point if you were talking about Lever. Your point has no validity, however, when discussing Davis.

The fact is that GC & GWS had massive salary cap advantages, which made it impossible for us to match the offers they threw at Bock & Davis. They had an extra $1M in the salary cap, and only a handful of senior players on the list. Rougly 80% of their team lists were 18-90yo kids, who had never played a senior game. As a result, they were able to throw bucket loads of cash at the players they grabbed from the other clubs. There was no way that Adelaide was ever going to be able to match their offer.

Yep, it was really sad the way that every club in the league lost a player to the start up clubs. All clubs were obviously equally susceptible to these clubs cap concessions.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
But yeah Bock, Nathan Krakouer, Michael Rischitelli, Jared Brennan, Rhys Palmer, James McDonald etc were at the top of their shopping lists because GC/GWS got who they wanted :rolleyes:

Aug 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Have any of you read this blogpost yet?

Adelaide feature quite prominently, both as the team in 8th compared to the hypothetical ex-Giants team, but also as a team that has a large number of ex-players firmly entrenched in the best 22 of another side.

Mike Smyth

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Have any of you read this blogpost yet?

Adelaide feature quite prominently, both as the team in 8th compared to the hypothetical ex-Giants team, but also as a team that has a large number of ex-players firmly entrenched in the best 22 of another side.

Davis, Dangerfield, Gunston, Cameron, Lever, Lyons, McGovern, Curnow, McKernan, Hendo

Scrogdogg

Club Legend
May 29, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
I am in despair with where my club is and what it has lost over the recent years. Good young players gone. Failed and rejected coaches signed on. And an insular operation fostered. No sign of tall promising youngsters forging their way into the game. We are second rate with nothing commendable for some years. Slowly losing ground on all fronts . We have lost so much. A litany of mistakes. We are fractured in many places. No cultural spirit.

Back