Traded 7. Tayla Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to her. She was a good servant to the club while she was there. In the end... she wasn't worth the money she was asking... that being said, what would we do if Maddie came in and asked for the sort of money that Tayla was asking.

Immediate reaction is pay it.

Was she? Always looked disinterested.

Katie and Alison on the other hand were the epitome of great club servants.

Would never think of TH in the same light as those two.
2x AFLW All-Australian (2018, 2020)
3x leading goal kicker (2018, 2019, 2020)
3x leading score involvements (2018, 2019, 2020 avg)
3x leading contested marks (2018, 2019, 2020)

Yeah, she was good. Just had a bad year this time around.

I'm disappointed by this, but her head has been turned by media/marketing opportunities for a while now.

This may turn into a wake-up call for her, but it's sad that we might not really get much out of Melbourne to make this happen.

I actually go for Melbourne in the AFLW so I feel bad that I’m pretty wrapped about this. First time I’ve felt a clash

do we get anything?
She's got a two year deal, we presumably have some bargaining power. Their first pick is fairly low, so I'd chase that and top 10 player from their list that can inject dynamic and athletic play into our 21.

I actually go for Melbourne in the AFLW so I feel bad that I’m pretty wrapped about this. First time I’ve felt a clash
Jacobson?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a bit strange. Any particular reason why ? Not judging, just curious.

She's got a two year deal, we presumably have some bargaining power. Their first pick is fairly low, so I'd chase that and top 10 player from their list that can inject dynamic and athletic play into our 21.

Jacobson?
So she’s requested a trade ? If Melbourne don’t meet our demands she goes into the draft ?

Not sad to see her go.

Fantastic player but unfortunately seems like her ego has gotten the best of her.

Depending on what Melbourne give up for her, it could be a good win for them if Tayla pulls her finger out.. I have a feeling this saga is exactly what she needs to fire her up as well.. GL TH

Dalton is a very good player, not good to lose her.
Dalton has upgraded from a below average kick to an average kick. It's possible she might take that further, but it's her straight line speed and size that sets her apart.

If Gold Coast wants to give us 6 & 8 for that, take it and run (not that it impact their draft hand a great deal in the current system).

Wjy trade Chloe? We really missed her.

Unless the national rugby team is based in Sydney, then it makes more sense.

Yeah, Sydney or Gold Coast are better for her rugby unfortunately.

I saw where we were getting Dal Pos for Loynes and I thought 'excellent'. Now I hear Dalton and Loynes for Dal Pos and I'm not so happy.

That's a bit strange. Any particular reason why ? Not judging, just curious.
Knew a few of the first year players when they first started. One still playing. Couldn’t help being more attached to my friend and a good friends older sister in the Melbourne jersey than following Carlton when it came to the AFLW.
I see them as separate competitions I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back